Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Have you called Momma today.

Started by DeltaBoy, May 10, 2015, 08:11:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

DeltaBoy

I called my Momma Sunday Morning and Grandma Sunday Afternoon. Had a nice visit with them both.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

OLDHOG

I talk to my Momma every day through prayer, lost her in 1966 when I was 14. Ya'll that still have your Mothers, cherish every day cause it sucks not having one. WOO PIG!

Hog Nutt

I went to see my 86 year old momma at the nursing home. I took my 86 year old Dad, the wife, and my two boys with me to see her. Me or one of my boys take Dad every Sunday after church so he can give her the Lord's Supper. I gave her a couple of plants for her room.

hogsanity

Was at church with mine, got to spend 15 minutes in the hallway when the tornado sirens went off. Then got to go have dinner with her and my 98 yr old grandma Sunday evening.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

DeltaBoy

Quote from: hogsanity on May 12, 2015, 08:21:42 am
Was at church with mine, got to spend 15 minutes in the hallway when the tornado sirens went off. Then got to go have dinner with her and my 98 yr old grandma Sunday evening.

Lights went our at our 8:30 AM service and we finished up using our cell phone flashlights and called it a day.  Lightening hit a transformer and knocked out the whole block where we are located.