Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seat Improvments?

Started by Omahabound, May 08, 2015, 10:34:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Omahabound

How's everyone making out. I had some pretty decent upgrades. Section 115 and Redzone. I'm happy with that !
Sec 115 row 18- 4 seats.
Red Zone row 20 -4 seats under overhang( barely ) but that's what I wanted. Happy about seats. Just wondering about others experience.

hogman64

didn't even keep my appointment there was nothing better on the board.....

FBREW000

section 112 lower rows, 6 of em

Kept Club 213 4 of em...

Pleased overall, now if they would just help my parking spaces a bit... Grrrr!

tasteslikechicken

Went from 512 Pig Heaven to 112, row 27. (C'mon late game times!) Also dropped South Outdoor Clubs in 218 for practically the last 2 Red Zone seats on the board which were in sec. 125.(Not sure if I will like the view from the end zone)  Stayed in sec 22 at WM as there was nothing else that sparked my interest by the time my turn was up.

Overall I'd give it a "meh" rating. I went from Tush to Wild this year to improve and was hoping for a little more. Pretty much the same thing happened as with all my other  seat selection appointments. In the beginning you are very optimistic and hope for something real good, then gradually lower your expectations once the process begins and you can see how its starting to play out and finally you have to settle for something only slightly (if at all) better than what you had before. I guess I should have made the jump to Wild Hog last year. To me this was not the best year for improvement. I would say I did ok but not great.

Omahabound

Quote from: tasteslikechicken on May 09, 2015, 12:35:58 am
     Went from 512 Pig Heaven to 112, row 27. (C'mon late game times!) Also dropped South Outdoor Clubs in 218 for practically the last 2 Red Zone seats on the board which were in sec. 125.(Not sure if I will like the view from the end zone)  Stayed in sec 22 at WM as there was nothing else that sparked my interest by the time my turn was up.

Overall I'd give it a "meh" rating. I went from Tush to Wild this year to improve and was hoping for a little more. Pretty much the same thing happened as with all my other  seat selection appointments. In the beginning you are very optimistic and hope for something real good, then gradually lower your expectations once the process begins and you can see how its starting to play out and finally you have to settle for something only slightly (if at all) better than what you had before. I guess I should have made the jump to Wild Hog last year. To me this was not the best year for improvement. I would say I did ok but not great.
Good news is if seat selections don't get better it probably means Arkansas is doing pretty well...in the future.

HogtoberFest

Quote from: tasteslikechicken on May 09, 2015, 12:35:58 am

I made the jump from tush to wild last year. Didn't help then either. Still in the very corner of SOC. they are great but always wanted to move closer to center

tasteslikechicken

Quote from: Omahabound on May 09, 2015, 08:05:21 am
Good news is if seat selections don't get better it probably means Arkansas is doing pretty well...in the future.
Yes and hopefully that is the case. I'll take "meh" seating for wins all day, every day!