Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Espn Post Spring Predictions

Started by monty hawg, May 08, 2015, 10:04:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TM Hog

Naw, we are going destroy Auburn this year at Razorback stadium. :)

Bacon_Bitz

Great that BA is finally get some positive press from the national media.

immahog

No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

ZERO

QuoteKyle Allen and Kyler Murray will both see significant snaps this fall

So, Kevin Sumlin brings in a 5* QB last year and burns his RS on an 8-5 campaign. And he's going to bring another one in this year and may not possibly RS him either? And Kenny Hill has transferred to TCU? He was their only other recruited scholarship QB, was he not?
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

Hawgzinbowlz

Combine #1 and #2 (both of which are accurate), with the fact that our D is ahead of last year at this time...we'll make 'em dread seeing us get off the bus.

" WOO PIG "

Razorfox

Quote from: Hawgzinbowlz on May 08, 2015, 12:54:51 pm
Combine #1 and #2 (both of which are accurate), with the fact that our D is ahead of last year at this time...we'll make 'em dread seeing us get off the bus.

" WOO PIG "

Exactly.  If #1 and #2 are correct and we don't fall back off the wagon on defense, we should expect to win 9 games easily.  If we have some excellent special teams and a few breaks, 10+ is definitely possible. 

The Kig

Man, I really hope #2 comes true.  If that is the case, despite having been through 4 different OC's, BA will finally be the QB many thought he could be coming out of HS.  There seems to be a perception that he will handle that change like a mini speed bump, even though most programs take a couple of years to settle into a new system.  From all reports, Enos has been able to get his system implemented in record time.

All the pieces are there for this to be a really good team.  However, it is still the SEC and we have many of our key games on the road.  If BA ends the season with the top QBR in the league, I think it translates into no worse than 2nd in the West for us and we end up in a very good bowl. 
Poker Porker