Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HOGS beat Ole Miss 2014

Started by DeltaBoy, May 04, 2015, 06:25:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaBoy

Ole Miss laments the Loss in the Series in the Season.

http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=e7jW4SfOyz0
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

FreshHog

This is only 5 months old...

ZERO

Quote from: FreshHog on May 04, 2015, 06:53:11 pm

Four whole months until football... get used to it :-/
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

hoggusamoungus

DeltaBoy

May 04, 2015, 09:41:39 pm #4 Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 01:41:04 pm by DeltaBoy

We been sharing these For several months . If you Don't like them tough.

Slow off season!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

DeltaBoy

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

OneTuskOverTheLine™

This is 7 years old and the song is still badd azz, but the video is a girl's school project.. Still pretty funny... People make fun of the white kids rapping, but they aren't the ones who recorded the song they just picked it for the project...

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

go hogues

Ed Aschoff, ever the OM homer mouthpiece at ESPN, has the Rebels as the preseason #3 in the SEC. I guess he didn't watch their bowl game?

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/101153/sec-post-spring-power-rankings-4
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

DeltaBoy

Quote from: go hogues on May 05, 2015, 09:44:29 pm
Ed Aschoff, ever the OM homer mouthpiece at ESPN, has the Rebels as the preseason #3 in the SEC. I guess he didn't watch their bowl game?

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/101153/sec-post-spring-power-rankings-4

Ed needs to put down his Bong.