Henre; Toliver
Reid Miller

SS

Rohan Gaines
Santos Ramirez

FS

Joshua Liddell
De'Andre Coley

http://arkansas.247sports.com/Bolt/Arkansas-Releases-Post-Spring-Depth-Chart-37022817

Reid Miller is going to get a scholarship very soon if he keeps it up. Really excited about him.

secneahog

Kody walker   is going to be all over the field..rb..fb..see him catching out of the backfield.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Bacon_Bitz

No JoJo and no Will Gragg.

Compared to pre-spring depth chart:

QB: Peavey gets the "or" obviously.

RB: Walker gets the "or" for 2d team with Collins.  Is this a reward for the spring game, annual motivational tool for Collins, or both?

FB: No change, I like both of them.

WR: Cornelius takes sole possession of 1st team from Hollister

LT: Gibson beats out Merrick for 2d team (I like this. We've heard good things about Merrick but he's just a true frosh and he'll have time to develop; the fact that Gibson can crack the two-deep as a walk-on is great for depth)

DE: Wise down to 2d team; Beanum up to 1st; Ledbetter shifts from DT to DE 2d team.  Brown, Loewen, Lewis, and Hall off the chart now, all for apparent reasons except Hall.

DT: Froholdt takes Ledbetter's vacant spot. I wonde if both won't play inside/out some at times.

NG: Hodge beats out Jackson!  I think it's probably a good competition here and both will be good.

LB: Hackett and Williams switch positions, that's all.

CB: DJ Dean moves up to the 1st team as an "or"; Reid Miller on the 2-deep (I'm not as excited as some are about this); Ramirez shifts to safety.

SS: Ramirez replaces Coley on the second team

FS: Coley gets shifted over from SS, takes over Dodson's 2nd string spot.

Overall, we still don't have the two-deep depth we need but we are getting there, I think.  Backup QB, second string OL, second string LB's, and to a lesser extent second string safeties are really the only areas of concern to me.

BigBen

By my count that's only 9 seniors on the 2-deep. I think this really shows just how bright the future is

JackJohnson

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on April 29, 2015, 02:33:17 pm

Overall, we still don't have the two-deep depth we need but we are getting there, I think.  Backup QB, second string OL, second string LB's, and to a lesser extent second string safeties are really the only areas of concern to me.

I think we will be fine at 2nd team QB.  A.Allen played 2.5 quarters against OM who had one of the best D's in the country last year and performed really well all things considered- 3-5 for 63 yards and no turnovers.  He is only going to continue to get better under Enos and will have tons of weapons around him and a potentially dominant OL to protect him

I LOVE the 2nd team S's in Coley and Ramirez.  Both cover a lot of ground and love to hit.  Sure they are green, but they are only going to improve with more practice and game experience

Eugene and Harris were all over the field in the spring game.  Both still young and learning, but both impressed me with their tackling and speed.  We need Ramsey to get his stuff together for a true 2 deep, but I think our top 5 LB's without him are as good as they have been in quite some time

2nd string OL is where there are issues- but mainly with youth rather than talent.  I look for Merrick to RS (which is fantastic to be able to redshirt him).  However it isn't like we are in dire straights even with the youth.  The way depth works on the offensive line, you don't sub right tackle for right tackle or left guard for left guard. You have "the next" guard and "the next" tackle. It's the way it is in all of FB- even the NFL where they only have 7 OL active on gamedays.

For example, they will have Brian Wallace able to play right tackle. So if Kirkland goes down, Skipper flips to left tackle and Wallace plays right tackle. Skipper or Kirkland would also be able to flip to guard, with Wallace stepping in at tackle. So that's your next best linemen playing and everyone moving a spot. Also, Zach Rogers might be the next best interior linemen. If you know center, you can play guard. It's actually easier. So you could slide him over at a guard slot, too. And, you have Ragnow who is cross trained at guard and center. So the depth is actually decent. You always want to have three centers ready and they do.

Most O-line coaches are happy if they have seven guys ready to play. Arkansas easily has that. It's probably not a perfect world, but no one has that in the offensive line anymore 

MS_HogFan

Quote from: JackJohnson on April 29, 2015, 02:50:10 pm
I think we will be fine at 2nd team QB.  A.Allen played 2.5 quarters against OM who had one of the best D's in the country last year and performed really well all things considered- 3-5 for 63 yards and no turnovers.  He is only going to continue to get better under Enos and will have tons of weapons around him and a potentially dominant OL to protect him

I LOVE the 2nd team S's in Coley and Ramirez.  Both cover a lot of ground and love to hit.  Sure they are green, but they are only going to improve with more practice and game experience

Eugene and Harris were all over the field in the spring game.  Both still young and learning, but both impressed me with their tackling and speed.  We need Ramsey to get his stuff together for a true 2 deep, but I think our top 5 LB's without him are as good as they have been in quite some time

2nd string OL is where there are issues- but mainly with youth rather than talent.  I look for Merrick to RS (which is fantastic to be able to redshirt him).  However it isn't like we are in dire straights even with the youth.  The way depth works on the offensive line, you don't sub right tackle for right tackle or left guard for left guard. You have "the next" guard and "the next" tackle. It's the way it is in all of FB- even the NFL where they only have 7 OL active on gamedays.

For example, they will have Brian Wallace able to play right tackle. So if Kirkland goes down, Skipper flips to left tackle and Wallace plays right tackle. Skipper or Kirkland would also be able to flip to guard, with Wallace stepping in at tackle. So that's your next best linemen playing and everyone moving a spot. Also, Zach Rogers might be the next best interior linemen. If you know center, you can play guard. It's actually easier. So you could slide him over at a guard slot, too. And, you have Ragnow who is cross trained at guard and center. So the depth is actually decent. You always want to have three centers ready and they do.

Most O-line coaches are happy if they have seven guys ready to play. Arkansas easily has that. It's probably not a perfect world, but no one has that in the offensive line anymore 

Good analysis Jack. Love your posts.
SOOIE

Steef

ricepig

Quote from: steefhog on April 29, 2015, 03:00:32 pm
Where's Jo Jo?

Getting back?

Bielema: JoJo Robinson needs to prove he can be the good JoJo every day. He needs to lock in more every day.

ap89

michaels

marked.

love how we're looking & what we're building.
Feel like we're well ahead of schedule and in a position to absolutely compete & beat every single team on our schedule. My only concern is LB depth. Think we really start closing games this year with a 5th year QB. Concerned next year with no J-Will & a new QB
but hopefully Enos is the real deal.

Hawgzinbowlz

Wise, Bijhon, Hjalte and Ledbetter are starter quality. We'll be pretty salty on the front end of our defense.

" WOO PIG "

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: JackJohnson on April 29, 2015, 02:50:10 pm

I'm gonna have to disagree with you here, Jack. 7 isn't enough and I can't see any O-Line Coach being happy about that. Now that might be the reality, but it isn't good. We are short of experienced depth and that can be a killer. I think we have something like 16 O-Linemen now but only 5 or 6 of those have any SEC experience.

The two back ups you mentioned have zero experience though I am sure they will grow into being really good players. We need to hope that the 2nd teamers get a good number of reps early in the season, mixed in with starters, so they can develop and gain successful experience and in the meantime, just pray that no one goes down among the starters.
Go Hogs Go!

Theolesnort

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on April 30, 2015, 07:54:42 am
I'm gonna have to disagree with you here, Jack. 7 isn't enough and I can't see any O-Line Coach being happy about that. Now that might be the reality, but it isn't good. We are short of experienced depth and that can be a killer. I think we have something like 16 O-Linemen now but only 5 or 6 of those have any SEC experience.

The two back ups you mentioned have zero experience though I am sure they will grow into being really good players. We need to hope that the 2nd teamers get a good number of reps early in the season, mixed in with starters, so they can develop and gain successful experience and in the meantime, just pray that no one goes down among the starters.
We will not be limited to seven. Along with the seven several more will be honing their skills, strength and football savvy this summer. Think of how the schedule sets up the first four games and how easy it will be to give the new back ups some experience before SEC play. Just to think what we are focusing on, back up oline players should tell us how far along this program has come. Just about anyone including the big boy programs would love to exchange what they have there with us. Truth. I think we may have lost some perspective on just how good our backups on the oline is and will be due to the dominating performance of the first team defense in the Spring game. That defense might make a lot of decent to good olines around the country look bad but it does remain to be seen if that is so.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Theolesnort on April 30, 2015, 08:15:13 am
We will not be limited to seven. Along with the seven several more will be honing their skills, strength and football savvy this summer. Think of how the schedule sets up the first four games and how easy it will be to give the new back ups some experience before SEC play. Just to think what we are focusing on, back up oline players should tell us how far along this program has come. Just about anyone including the big boy programs would love to exchange what they have there with us. Truth.

I'm not saying that we don't have some talented kids in that second OL, just that they need experience. Depth in terms of numbers is a good first step, but as you know development and experience are the next steps. I like the kids we have, they are just going to need to play. Hopefully you are right that they will get some significant and meaningful snaps mixed in with the starters in the first two, if not the first three games.
Go Hogs Go!

Theolesnort

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on April 30, 2015, 08:21:50 am
I'm not saying that we don't have some talented kids in that second OL, just that they need experience. Depth in terms of numbers is a good first step, but as you know development and experience are the next steps. I like the kids we have, they are just going to need to play. Hopefully you are right that they will get some significant and meaningful snaps mixed in with the starters in the first two, if not the first three games.
Yep, it should just get better and better in the olines.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

JIHawg

JIHawg

Quote from: ap89 on April 29, 2015, 03:13:47 pm
Nicholas Thomas Smith?

Don't remember hearing much about him in spring practice.  Can someone fill us in?

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: JIHawg on April 30, 2015, 09:32:04 am
Don't remember hearing much about him in spring practice.  Can someone fill us in?

Nicholas Thomas-Smith #57
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 232 lbs
Year: Junior
Position: Linebacker
Hometown: Chesterfield, Mo.
High School: Marquette HS

Background
REDSHIRT FRESHMAN (2014)
Worked with the Arkansas scout team and did not appear in any games.

FRESHMAN (2013)
Worked with the UA scout team while redshirting.

HIGH SCHOOL
Part of the 2010 Marquette High School football team that were conference and district champions, marking the first time in school history that the team won both... Accumulated eight sacks, 40 tackles and 10 tackles for loss his senior season... Was a four-year honor roll student at Marquette.

PERSONAL
Born December 21, 1993 he is the son of Betty Smith... Majoring in marketing... Cousin of former Razorback great Felix Jones... Mother lettered in track and field at Arkansas in 1981... Named to the 2014 Fall SEC Academic Honor Roll.
Go Hogs Go!

JIHawg

Ramsey is a key ingredient in all of this.  We really need him to come through, or we'll be in a lot of nickel back formations.

Dominicanhog

our DL looks like the strength of the team... what a change from just a few years ago..

same as DB's, we were weak just 2 years ago... nice job by Jennings

On offense, our OL looks good but I would contend still young in the backups, as Muskogee said, early games will be crucial for depth... I do think the cross training we're doing keeps us with an experienced line if someone goes down, but depth is what the coaches talked about in the 4th quarter...

All in all, we've come a long way in 2 years completely tranforming the team from finess to power.... pretty impressive...

redleg

Quote from: PaintballHog on April 29, 2015, 01:27:00 pm
QB

Brandon Allen
Austin Allen or
Rafe Peavey

RB

Jonathan Williams
Alex Collins or
Kody Walker

FB

Kody Walker
Tyler Colquitt

WR

Jared Cornelius
Cody Hollister or
Eric Hawkins

WR

Keon Hatcher
Drew Morgan or
Damon Mitchell

TE

Hunter Henry
Jeremy Sprinkle
Alex Voelzke

LT

Denver Kirkland
Johnny Gibson

LG

Sebastian Tretola
Josh Allen

C

Mitch Smothers
Zach Rogers

RG

Frank Ragnow
Marcus Danenhauer

RT

Dan Skipper
Brian Wallace

Defense

DE

JaMichael Winston
Deatrich Wise Jr.

DE

Tevin Beanum
Jeremiah Ledbetter

DT

Taiwan Johnson
Hjalte Froholdt

NG

Demarcus Hodge
Bijhon Jackson

SLB

Josh Williams
Nicholas Thomas-Smith

MLB

Khalia Hackett
Josh Harris

WLB

Brooks Ellis
Dwayne Eugene

CB
Jared Collins or
Henre' Toliver
Cornelius Floyd

CB

D.J. Dean or
Henre; Toliver
Reid Miller

SS

Rohan Gaines
Santos Ramirez

FS

Joshua Liddell
De'Andre Coley

http://arkansas.247sports.com/Bolt/Arkansas-Releases-Post-Spring-Depth-Chart-37022817

Reid Miller is going to get a scholarship very soon if he keeps it up. Really excited about him.

1. Barring a rash of injuries, Ty Storey should redshirt this fall.
2. J-Will and Collins will still get the lion's share of carries, but look for Walker and incoming freshman Rawleigh Williams to tot the rock some too.
3. Look for Dominique Reed to enroll this summer, and be that deep threat the Hogs have been missing...wouldn't be surprised if he earned a starting job. Not sold on Hawkins just yet...he's gonna have to prove it in a live game.
4. At least one of the three freshmen TE's will redshirt...Not Gragg!
5. Look for Merrick to unseat Danenhauer as Ragnow's backup in pre-season drills.
6. Ledbetter will get lots of playing time, and may even pass Beanum on the depth chart at some time this fall.
7. Hodge always looks good in the spring, and then fades in pre-season or in the first few games. Jackson will be the starter at NG.
8. Nicholas Thomas-Smith is not Josh Harris. NTS will be buried on the depth chart once Greenlaw, Edwards, and Graham get on campus. Harris may be the next Spaight!...although it might take a a year or two to develop into that kind of LB.
9. Don't be surpirsed to see Tolliver start at CB opposite Jared Collins.
10. I predict that Cole Hedlund will be the placekicker, Adam McFain will be the kickoff man, and incoming frosh Blake Johnson will be the punter.
11. I further predict Alex Collins will be used as the kick returner, like he was in the Texas Bowl, and he'll have at least 2 returned for a TD!
12. Kirkland must lose weight! Tretola did, and he looks great. Kirkland cannot stay at 343 lbs and play LT. If he can get down to around 320-325, his quickness will be much better!
:razorback:
Bonus: I predict a 9-3 record for 2015 (losses at Tenn, at Ala, and at LSU), and Arkansas rewarded with a New Year's Day bowl game.
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

Bacon_Bitz

Quote from: redleg on April 30, 2015, 02:16:28 pm
2. J-Will and Collins will still get the lion's share of carries, but look for Walker and incoming freshman Rawleigh Williams to tot the rock some too.
3. Look for Dominique Reed to enroll this summer, and be that deep threat the Hogs have been missing...wouldn't be surprised if he earned a starting job. Not sold on Hawkins just yet...he's gonna have to prove it in a live game.
5. Look for Merrick to unseat Danenhauer as Ragnow's backup in pre-season drills.
6. Ledbetter will get lots of playing time, and may even pass Beanum on the depth chart at some time this fall.
7. Hodge always looks good in the spring, and then fades in pre-season or in the first few games. Jackson will be the starter at NG.
8. Nicholas Thomas-Smith is not Josh Harris. NTS will be buried on the depth chart once Greenlaw, Edwards, and Graham get on campus. Harris may be the next Spaight!...although it might take a a year or two to develop into that kind of LB.
10. I predict that Cole Hedlund will be the placekicker, Adam McFain will be the kickoff man, and incoming frosh Blake Johnson will be the punter.
11. I further predict Alex Collins will be used as the kick returner, like he was in the Texas Bowl, and he'll have at least 2 returned for a TD!
12. Kirkland must lose weight! Tretola did, and he looks great. Kirkland cannot stay at 343 lbs and play LT. If he can get down to around 320-325, his quickness will be much better!
Bonus: I predict a 9-3 record for 2015 (losses at Tenn, at Ala, and at LSU), and Arkansas rewarded with a New Year's Day bowl game.

Good analysis.  You don't think they'll try to redshirt RWIII though?

redleg

Maybe. It depends on how well J-Will, Collins, and Walker run the ball, and whether or not Denzel Evans can step up, AND whether or not Juan Day is back from his injury.

I'd look for Bielema & Co to sign at least 2 RB's for 2016, and one of them will be a highly recruited 5* or 4*!
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

bigdaddyhawg

You sure know a lot about football -- a legend in your own mind, at the very least.

3. Hawkins is not the guy Reed must displace to become the starter, but rather Jared Cornelius.

4. Gragg was nowhere to be seen in the spring game, so it would seem your claim there is unfounded, especially since the coaches haven't even seen the other incoming freshmen TE's in team practice yet.

5.  Based on what?  CBB has indicated he would really like to redshirt JM if at all possible.  JM might be a starter in 2016, but it's doubtful he jumps a more experienced Dannenhauer this fall.

6. Ledbetter looked stout in the spring game to me, but Beanum has a burst I haven't seen yet from Ledbetter, and it seems more likely we'll see him playing some inside on passing plays to provide inside rush, instead of replacing one of our better DE pass rushers.

7. What a knock on Hodge!  Whoever starts is not of much significance, as no doubt both with get pretty much equal playing time.  The fact Hodge is #1 on the depth chart says something, contrary to your learned opinion.  Geesh.

9. CBB and CRS both said all three were starting quality, so to make this claim looks unnecessary, at best.

12. You are a stud!!  Has CSP said anything about Denver's urgent and critical need to lose weight?  Because if he has, I have missed it.  I heard Sam and CBB both talk about how his move to LT was a big improvement for our OL and made the group significantly better -- but I guess they meant only if DK loses a ton of weight, huh?
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

lefty08

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on April 30, 2015, 02:47:46 pm
You sure know a lot about football -- a legend in your own mind, at the very least.

3. Hawkins is not the guy Reed must displace to become the starter, but rather Jared Cornelius.

4. Gragg was nowhere to be seen in the spring game, so it would seem your claim there is unfounded, especially since the coaches haven't even seen the other incoming freshmen TE's in team practice yet.

5.  Based on what?  CBB has indicated he would really like to redshirt JM if at all possible.  JM might be a starter in 2016, but it's doubtful he jumps a more experienced Dannenhauer this fall.

6. Ledbetter looked stout in the spring game to me, but Beanum has a burst I haven't seen yet from Ledbetter, and it seems more likely we'll see him playing some inside on passing plays to provide inside rush, instead of replacing one of our better DE pass rushers.

7. What a knock on Hodge!  Whoever starts is not of much significance, as no doubt both with get pretty much equal playing time.  The fact Hodge is #1 on the depth chart says something, contrary to your learned opinion.  Geesh.

9. CBB and CRS both said all three were starting quality, so to make this claim looks unnecessary, at best.

12. You are a stud!!  Has CSP said anything about Denver's urgent and critical need to lose weight?  Because if he has, I have missed it.  I heard Sam and CBB both talk about how his move to LT was a big improvement for our OL and made the group significantly better -- but I guess they meant only if DK loses a ton of weight, huh?

What is the point with posts like this?  A guy gives his opinion and instead of just giving yours, you give your opinion on why he is wrong in every point. Its posts like this that are turning this site into a cess pool. Just my opinion, I'm sure you have opinions on why I'm wrong
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Hoggish1

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on April 29, 2015, 02:33:17 pm
No JoJo and no Will Gragg.

Wiil Gragg is a semester out of HS.  How 'bout we let his ears dry...
[/quote]

MuskogeeHogFan

A lot of projections there.
1. Storey will probably R/S, he just needs some time to acclimate.
2. BB has stated as much and hopes it turns out this way. We need quality depth at RB and even more, experienced depth. RW will have to learn on the fly provided he can grasp the playbook quickly.
3. We all hope that Reed can learn the playbook and contribute quickly with his size and speed.
4. My bet is that it also isn't Cantrell.
5. We have no idea who is going to step up on the O-Line. If it were Merrick, that might be great for the future, but I would prefer someone with a bit more experience in our program right now enabling us to R/S Merrick.
6. Ledbetter will get a lot of playing time because I think he is a great athlete, very mobile and plays with an attitude. Who he beats out (if anyone) remains to be seen, but I expect him to be in the rotation.
7. Don't lose faith in Hodge. This is his last go-round and I expect he will leave it all on the field. Will that be enough to earn the moniker of "starter"? We will see, but regardless of who the starter may be, he will get plenty of reps and playing time in the rotation, barring injury.
8. We have no idea what is going to happen at that particular LB position. Big question mark. We will see in Fall camp.
9. Again, the rotation in order for CB and Safety, will be established in Fall camp.
10. Once again, who knows? Kickers can get on streaks and who knows who will be peaking in August or whether they maintain that proficiency throughout the entire season. Kickers are a different animal.
11. If we don't have anyone as good or better at KR, I could normally see this happening. But being short of RB depth, I think the staff will try to avoid this at all costs if possible.
12. I have to kinda draw the line here. How qualified are you or I to say that Kirkland needs to lose weight when the staff works with him every single day? They know whether he needs to lose weight or not and they know how to get him down in weight if that is what they want. But I have yet to hear BB or Pittman make any statement to that effect.

I'm not predicting wins or losses for next year at this point.
Go Hogs Go!

lasthog

April 30, 2015, 10:42:03 pm #27 Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 12:07:06 am by lasthog
RE: Kirkland ' s  weight.  He's a big-boned man.

Bacon_Bitz

Quote from: Hoggish1 on April 30, 2015, 09:06:32 pm
Wiil Gragg is a semester out of HS.  How 'bout we let his ears dry...

Fair enough but I still thought he could've maybe beaten out Voelzke for that third TE spot.

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: lefty08 on April 30, 2015, 06:00:49 pm
Just my opinion, I'm sure you have opinions on why I'm wrong

No, you're 100% correct.  I always agree with you.

Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

lefty08

Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

bigdaddyhawg

bennyl08

Re:Hodge: Hodge appears to be a solid 2 down DT, but the problem that has plagued him throughout his career has been stamina and burst. When is isn't sucking wind, he is good at eating up double teams and freeing up other guys. He's lost some weight this spring but is still listed at 340. It is possible he has simply transformed that 340 and I'm sure he has some, but his ability to stay in the game has always been his question and with the attacking style defense we run, he isn't really a penetrator like Philon and Johnson. Jackson has lost a good bit of weight and he was known for his explosive first few steps. All that being said, Hodge currently is listed #1 and Jackson #2. That is a fact. Whether that is motivation or how the coaches truly envision the season going is pure speculation on anybody's part.

Re: Kirkland's weight: Kirkland trimmed down about 10  pounds over the winter already. It is not outlandish of an idea that the coaches expect him to lose another 10+ pounds over the summer. To say that it is imperative he do that would be incorrect. However, I would be surprised if he didn't continue to shed some pounds throughout the summer. The coaches may not have mentioned it because he is already doing it. Heck, he may have lost a few pounds over the course of spring practice even. He weighed in the 340's 4 months ago. I doubt he is listed at 315 or anything in the fall, but 325 is not outside the realm of  possibility. Maybe 335 if they think he is just as quick.

Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

CallThemHawgs!

WR depth looks to be the weakest of any area to me, sure a few returning guys, but who in that group outside of Keon has proven he can be the go to guy?

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on May 02, 2015, 10:15:25 am
WR depth looks to be the weakest of any area to me, sure a few returning guys, but who in that group outside of Keon has proven he can be the go to guy?

I think we will be fine depth wise at WR. I am more concerned about the O-Line and LB's.
Go Hogs Go!

Lake City Hog

I think that fall camp will produce a few surprises:
Mitch Loewen will fit into the rotation at DE.
D Reed will not be a starter, too much to learn in too little time.
We will redshirt more of the incoming class than many of you think.(unless injuries factor in)
D Morgan will be our possession receiver.