Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas vs West Virginia OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Started by Jim Red23, November 26, 2006, 06:37:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Red23

In the inaugral Old Spice Classic Championship.

Go Hogs.

(It hasn't started yet, but should soon.)

cmakrzrbak

Let's kick some Mountaineer A$$!!!!!  Just have to beat their zone and create turnovers.
"You've got to give a little love to those who love to live"

Philip Lynott

Juicemeister

Jim Red23

For those of you that don't know the game is going to come on ESPN 2 in a couple of minutes.....

DickSonstreetDFW

Jim Red23

BloodRedHog

Previous game just ended...is it a 30-minute break between games?
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

Jim Red23

Quote from: BloodRedHog on November 26, 2006, 06:43:41 pm
Previous game just ended...is it a 30-minute break between games?

I think they have to let the players warm up for each game so it might be 30 minutes.

AirForceHog

Just have to beat their zone and create turnovers

Have we really ever been able to break a zone under Stan Heath? Here is hoping I see it for the first time tonight.
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

cubman

I've got one question; how do you have an inaugural classic?

BloodRedHog

Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

Jim Red23

Quote from: cubman on November 26, 2006, 06:46:17 pm
I've got one question; how do you have an inaugural classic?

Lol, I have no idea. But it is the first one. I guess eventually it will be a classic.

It is an oxymoron though.

hogfan13

Jim Red23

Lol, I didn't try to beat you. I was waiting on you but you weren't on so I made one. We can use yours if you want...

Jim Red23

Jim Red23

PigDaddyKane

Where is Jimmy Dykes?  He is better than this guy.
The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

Jim Red23

Beverley with an offencive foul...thats harsh.

Jim Red23

Never mind they counted the score though.

2-0 Ark

WV with a three

3-2.WV

Jim Red23

Jim Red23

razorback_fan

Quote from: Jim Red23 on November 26, 2006, 07:04:33 pm
Hill scores.

4-3. Ark

Dude, you are way ahead of the telecast...its still 2-0 on cox here in NWA

Squealers

OK I am a Native West ByGod Virginian, and all I can say is GO HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

Boarcephus

I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Squealers

ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

Jim Red23

Really? Thats weird.

7-5. Ark.

Then HIll with a follow up

9-5. Ark.

Squealers

This is my first time seeing the BB Hogs this year, anyone else a virgin?

hogsbeattexas

Is it just me or does Ervin look alot like Ronnie Brewer in the face?  I am aware this is the last thing we should be worrying about here.
#WPS

Squealers

Jim Red23

Dugann

By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

CiriusPorker

Razorbacks#1

Look good so far. Need to cut the fouling though. Go Hogs!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Squealers

Wow, that gym is empty.  We should have rented a van and made a road trip

Jim Red23

Does Hog Jr. hate me? I didn't mean to make the game thread before him...I'm sorry.

The_Bionic_Pig

The REFS are starting to make me really nervous... ::)
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

HogginIT

I'm going to watch this until I get sidetracked and forget the game is even on. Anyone else in that boat?
Just wait until next Year!© Official slogan of Razorback football.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: Squishy on November 26, 2006, 07:09:51 pm
can someone explain to me how we got up 4-3 in the beginning.. Hill scored, but did they count that basket by Beverley before the charge?

Yep it counted the refs seem to be calling touch fouls in the early part of the game.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Jim Red23

Quote from: Squishy on November 26, 2006, 07:09:51 pm
can someone explain to me how we got up 4-3 in the beginning.. Hill scored, but did they count that basket by Beverley before the charge?

He shot before he fouled the guy. So they counted the basket and gave Beverley an offensive foul.

Squealers

Quote from: Jim Red23 on November 26, 2006, 07:09:45 pm
Does Hog Jr. hate me? I didn't mean to make the game thread before him...I'm sorry.

Nox Jr doesn't hate you, he is usually the play by play man from BWA.  That is when he remembers to charge his cell phone.

razorback_fan

Why doensn't the SEC and BIG 12 have a challenge like the ACC and Big 10?  I think that would be exciting to go up against another conference.

jchill

Jim Red23

Quote from: razorback_fan on November 26, 2006, 07:11:03 pm
Why doensn't the SEC and BIG 12 have a challenge like the ACC and Big 10?  I think that would be exciting to go up against another conference.

I would like that too.

Squealers

Hill is fighting for the ball, good to see the balls

Jim Red23

asdfjklhog

Squealers

Just called my Uncle in WVA, and told him not to cry when we kick his A$$

Ironhawg

Just noticed on the scroll that NC State fired their football coach.

Snoop Hoggy Hog