Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does anyone want an Oakland/Hog game thread?

Started by Boarcephus, December 14, 2006, 07:10:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boarcephus

December 14, 2006, 07:10:39 pm Last Edit: December 14, 2006, 07:17:44 pm by Boarcephus
game started
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

HoginIllinois

hogfankb

we aren' doing a very good job stopping the ball after they break the press

Juicemeister

I mean this as respectfully as I possibly can, but I've never seen such an obvious wig as the one on Oakland's coach's head.

HoginIllinois

hogslobber

hogfankb

Boarcephus

I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

hogfankb

nice ball movement. really pushing the ball in transition.

Lewdawg

hogfankb

HoginIllinois

Boarcephus

Boarcephus

hogfankb

hogfankb

HoginIllinois

Hollywood_HOGan

sounds like they are playing pretty well right now.

Probably the first time all year we've had an ally oop dunk!

hogfankb

Boarcephus

hogfankb

Hill with the fade away. Are you kidding me?

25-9 HOGS!

HoginIllinois

Boarcephus

This may be the finest passing team we've had in a while.  Great pass from Weems.  Hogs up 30-13, 7:40 left.

Gorgonian

If Weems' dunk had gone in there would have been a my-son-shaped hole in my wall because I would have shot off the couch and I'm currently holding him.

hogfankb

People are nutts if they don't think this is fun to watch.

onehogfan

yeah three years from now we will be wishing we could watch patrick beverly play in a hog uniform again.  This guy is the REALDEAL

MDH

"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

BV_Hogger

Awesome block from Steven "The Eraser" Hill !!

HoopS

hogfankb

41-27 hogs.

2.7 seconds in the half. Our ball on the sideline

hogfankb

And townes for 3 to end the half. 44-27 at the half

Hollywood_HOGan

hogfankb

nice D that possession. good rotation and help

Boarcephus

Hogs up 50-28, 16 and some change left.  Good moves from Hill tonite

Hollywood_HOGan

now if hill can just do that against Texas Tech Saturday, we'll really be in good shape.

hogfankb

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

hogfankb

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on December 14, 2006, 08:16:12 pm
now if hill can just do that against Texas Tech Saturday, we'll really be in good shape.

He has looked pretty good on the offensive end. I see why people were saying he has an offensive game in practice.

Razorbacks#1

Keep hitting those three's and we might bust a 100. (I hope.)

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hogfankb

Adam Stokes

Another note, we are 10-10 from the charity stripe.  Heath certainly improved his team in that aspect of the offseason.

hogfankb

Adam Stokes

8-13 from 3-pt range, that's 61%.  For those of you who aren't actually watching the game like me yahoo is always a help, has live updates,

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/gamechannel?c=passed&gid=200612140019

hogfankb

Anybody see beverley on the sideline waving his towel over his head after that layup. I love the energy.

Boarcephus

I'll give this to Stan, he recognizes his teams weaknesses and recruits to strengthen them.  He needed shooters and went out and got some

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Boarcephus on December 14, 2006, 08:30:13 pm
I'll give this to Stan, he recognizes his teams weaknesses and recruits to strengthen them.  He needed shooters and went out and got some
At least he has improved every year that he has been here. This Oakland team played UMASS and Pittsburgh to within 10 points.

THUNDER!

MDH

"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul