Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Treveon Johnson Decommits from OU

Started by ThisGuy, January 27, 2018, 02:19:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Quote from: Polecat on February 06, 2018, 11:26:07 am
As of this morning, he is signing with SMU tomorrow. Not sure if it's a ceremonial type thing where he still ends up at JC. But that's what I've been told

Ok, I just saw that he was signing tomorrow, yeah, looks like we're saying good luck if you qualify and go to SMU, otherwise, see you in 2 years.

Polecat

Quote from: ricepig on February 06, 2018, 11:30:08 am
Ok, I just saw that he was signing tomorrow, yeah, looks like we're saying good luck if you qualify and go to SMU, otherwise, see you in 2 years.

Yes, I believe that is the case Rice
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

Polecat

Quote from: ricepig on February 06, 2018, 11:30:08 am

Also, I don't want to knock the kid at all. He might turn out to be an All-American wherever he ends up.
But TJ had less than 300 yards receiving on the year. And yes QB play had a little something to do with that. But I watched him in person several times. He is fast, but not quick and doesn't have the best of hands. All in all, I did not see him being an impact-type of WR early on. There are honestly more polished kids in the 2019 class that Hog fans should be more excited about. We shall see how things develop. Wish nothing but the best for Treveon no matter what.
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

ricepig

Quote from: Polecat on February 06, 2018, 11:35:50 am
Yes, I believe that is the case Rice

Well, some are saying it isn't grades, which could mean test scores, or other issues, time will tell.

PlanoHog

As I alluded to a couple weeks ago, That's the reason OU didn't throw up any resistance to him visiting. I had a 2019 WR prospect parent tell me OU had already moved on.
The entertainer formerly known as TheOtherWhiteMeat.