Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hate we (Bama) returned 900 tickets

Started by alabamaalumnus1993, August 06, 2016, 03:30:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GoHogs1091

Quote from: Hawgar The Horrible on August 09, 2016, 07:14:35 pm
ATTA BOY!!! I knew you could make a post without referencing UCA, Clemson, FSU, SFA or Conque. Congrats!

Who are they?  :)  I make a lot of posts without referencing them.

I do see Alabama losing some games this season.  They have lost a lot from last season (2 Defensive Coaches that are tough to replace, and players at very key positions). 

This is the year to beat Alabama.

Hawgar The Horrible

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on August 09, 2016, 07:56:17 pm
Who are they?  :)  I make a lot of posts without referencing them.

I do see Alabama losing some games this season.  They have lost a lot from last season (2 Defensive Coaches that are tough to replace, and players at very key positions). 

This is the year to beat Alabama.

I like your optimism and believe you could be right.
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

alabamaalumnus1993

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on August 09, 2016, 07:08:10 pm
You do have a question mark on yall's Defense.  Losing Cyrus Jones at one of yall's DB positions is a big loss.

Pruitt is not as good of a Defensive Coach as Smart and Tucker.

Yall will have some drop-off on Defense.  Yall don't have the depth on yall's DL that you had last season.  Also, I just don't see Foster being better than Ragland.  Ragland is probably the best MLB yall have had since Saban has been yall's Coach.

Cyrus Jones was very good for yall this past season.  I just don't see a replacement being better than Jones.

I agree the losses on D were substantial....but like I said our defense will again be top 5 or at worst top 10.  That's just the way it is under Coach Saban.  We are loaded with 4 and 5 stars, albeit some not as experienced as I'd like on D.  They will be stout again.  Only the characters have changed.

GoHogs1091

Quote from: alabamaalumnus1993 on August 09, 2016, 08:24:22 pm
I agree the losses on D were substantial....but like I said our defense will again be top 5 or at worst top 10.  That's just the way it is under Coach Saban.  We are loaded with 4 and 5 stars, albeit some not as experienced as I'd like on D.  They will be stout again.  Only the characters have changed.

Losing Reggie Ragland and losing Cyrus Jones will make it tough to not have a drop-off on yall's Defense.

Those 2 were essentially the "Quarterback" of 2 levels of yall's Defense, those being the 2nd level (LB Corps.), and the back-end level (Secondary). 

alabamaalumnus1993

Well we can agree to disagree on preseason expectations of the Bama defense.  I also agree this is the year to beat Bama.  I expect 2017 to be another SEC title contender, not this year.

Since we've had endless posts on the Bama D, how is the UArk D looking?  I expect a tougher D...

opineonswine

LSU returned some too.  Those are being offered via e-mail this morning from the ticket office.

WooPig90

Any bama tickets left for us non season holders?!

alabamaalumnus1993

ricepig