Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

VIDEO - D. Gerald explains why he picked the Hogs

Started by WizardofhOgZ, February 09, 2018, 08:30:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

farmhawg

Thanks, very well spoken young man. Incredible offer list and a huge get for this staff.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Flrazrback

Quality talented young man. Comes in with proven experience. Coaches added a bunch of icing to the cake with this victory.

Vantage 8 dude

Interesting when asked about Arkansas he practically jumped through the screen with excitement when he discussed the facilities and what the school has to offer. Obviously the relationship he built with the coaches, especially JC, made all the difference in the world.

WizardofhOgZ

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on February 09, 2018, 09:15:38 pm
Interesting when asked about Arkansas he practically jumped through the screen with excitement when he discussed the facilities and what the school has to offer. Obviously the relationship he built with the coaches, especially JC, made all the difference in the world.

I hope that all of the Chavis bashers will take note of this.

If we are going to rise from the ashes and come what we can become, it is going to be 80%+ because of the PLAYERS we recruit.  And in the past few days, we have heard time after time after time how much big time players respect and want to play for Chavis.  Give him a couple of years to recruit and coach up his type of players here (along with Steve Caldwell), and let's just see what kind of defense he produces. 

East TN HAWG

The thing I like about the kid the most is nothing has been given to him.  He had to go the hard way and earn it.  He will be successful. 

Hogindasticks

Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on February 09, 2018, 09:21:49 pm

If we are going to rise from the ashes and come what we can become, it is going to be 80%+ because of the PLAYERS we recruit.  And in the past few days, we have heard time after time after time how much big time players respect and want to play for Chavis.  Give him a couple of years to recruit and coach up his type of players here (along with Steve Caldwell), and let's just see what kind of defense he produces.

They will turn these guys into beasts.

Hog N Bama

Tortfeasor

And I'm happy we have Caldwell on staff. One hell of a coach!

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

RagingHawgOn

Quote from: East TN HAWG on February 09, 2018, 09:39:48 pm
The thing I like about the kid the most is nothing has been given to him.  He had to go the hard way and earn it.  He will be successful.

Amen. This young man has earned it. I love that he apparently was led to visit here with a spiritual nudge. Love him already.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

This... I went a little off the deep end rubbing their noses in it, but I still stand by it.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Hawgzinbowlz

Good players bring success...Success brings good players...Glad that Dorian had a relationship with, and believed in Coach Chavis/Staff enough to become a Hog in CCM first year.
It's clear that CJC reputation, and success, in the SEC will in fact bring highly recruited players to Fayetteville.
This well spoken young man should help us have a strong defense for the next 2 years...And defensive success, combined with CJC/Staff should bring more highly recruited players.
This is beginning to play out as I expected when Coach Chavis was named DC.

" GO HOGS "

ICEman

Those first 10 seconds of his hudl vidProfile is all one needs to see to know that this guy is a beast on the field.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

GuvHog

Well said Wizard. I always though the people who doubted Chavis's recruiting were reading him wrong. A DC doesn't have the success he's had and not recruit well. The guy has a National Championship ring.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: ICEman on February 10, 2018, 08:51:31 am
Those first 10 seconds of his hudl vidProfile is all one needs to see to know that this guy is a beast on the field.
he broke that dude. he has a future in the WWE if he wants it. #BlacUndertaker
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli