Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recruiting Thursday: DE target Caleb Okechukwu

Started by Richard Davenport, February 01, 2018, 10:11:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sow Lancelot

Richard, thanks for all your hard work in keeping us informed.

Request: would it be possible to post transcripts of the interviews for those of us who read faster than we listen? I, for one, would much prefer that since I rarely have the time to devote to the audio, such as the current four links which appear to be 30-40 minutes in total.

Thanks again.
WPS
"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

Richard Davenport

I had the wrong link but have the correct in now.

Richard Davenport

Quote from: Sow Lancelot on February 02, 2018, 04:28:34 am

Request: would it be possible to post transcripts of the interviews for those of us who read faster than we listen? I, for one, would much prefer that since I rarely have the time to devote to the audio, such as the current four links which appear to be 30-40 minutes in total.

Thanks again.
WPS

Very unlikely to be honest.

DuckTalesLOL

We need to figure out a nickname for Caleb, pronouncing that last name is going to be tough.

Hawgndaaz

Quote from: Sow Lancelot on February 02, 2018, 04:28:34 am

Thanks again.
WPS

Pro tip:

Email yourself the links throughout the day. Pull them up on your smartphone and listen on your way to/home from work.

oldrazorband

That is one incredibly well spoken young man that has his priorities straight.

NoogaHog

Quote from: DuckTalesLOL on February 02, 2018, 07:45:30 am
We need to figure out a nickname for Caleb, pronouncing that last name is going to be tough.

Uh...Chuck?
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Okay choo koo... Pretty easy.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

WoW..! That is one impressive young man. His voice is golden, and his conversational skills are enticing. By that I mean he draws you into the conversation. Heck.. He even made Richard sound good. ;) I keed; I keed..

This guy has a very bright future in broadcasting or sales and marketing if he wishes. I hope he falls in love with Arkansas. Someone go out and polish the Sam Walton school of business facilities right now..!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Sow Lancelot

Quote from: Hawgndaaz on February 02, 2018, 08:03:56 am
Pro tip:

Email yourself the links throughout the day. Pull them up on your smartphone and listen on your way to/home from work.
I have a 4 minute commute.

Quote from: Richard Davenport on February 02, 2018, 07:31:25 am
Very unlikely to be honest.
Thanks
"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

JIHawg

The Big O.

SooieGeneris

The TE for Mizzou who had 2 TDs in Bert's last stand has a similar name. A drunken idiot Mizzou fan stood up in the outdoor south end zone club seats yelling "Good $#!t Albert O! something like 8-9 times after the 2nd TD as if those are the only words he could utter.

If he comes here, will the fans chant "chooooooo" after a sack?
KJ Jefferson, one of only 2 QBs in UA history to go 2-0 in Bowl Games..

Mac attack: McAdoo & McGlothern co-winners of the Thorpe Award 2023?

LRrazorback

WOOPIGDOOIE

Richard Davenport

Tarheelhawg

jackflash

I would take all the defensive lineman I could recruit this year. 

NoogaHog

On one web site it was said that Gerald would be the first choice and Okechukwu would be the back up plan if Gerald went to FL. Now that Gerald is apparently not signing until Friday, what happens with Okechukwu?
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

Virgil

Quote from: NoogaHog on February 06, 2018, 02:20:58 pm
On one web site it was said that Gerald would be the first choice and Okechukwu would be the back up plan if Gerald went to FL. Now that Gerald is apparently not signing until Friday, what happens with Okechukwu?

I'd assume he'll sign with whoever gives him the chance to sign tomorrow.  I don't think he'll wait and see what Gerald does. 
It's not what you push but what pushes you!!

WOOPIGDOOIE

Quote from: Virgil on February 06, 2018, 02:33:34 pm
I'd assume he'll sign with whoever gives him the chance to sign tomorrow.  I don't think he'll wait and see what Gerald does.
First come first serve.

Polecat

Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

LRrazorback

azhog10

Quote from: LRrazorback on February 07, 2018, 10:44:59 am
This doesn't make sense. Any explanation?
Yes, we got played. Thought we would get Gerald so we didn't take this kid. Gerald will sign with UF and we end up missing on Caleb because we got greedy with Gerald.

Redhogs

Quote from: Polecat on February 07, 2018, 10:43:54 am
Syracuse
One for four...typical Arkansas...no matter who the coach is...depressing.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

Pudgepork

He chose Cuse after he heard how Rainwater and Hogville pronounced and spelled his name.  He was afraid that after 3 years of that he'd have identity issues and need therapy

hobhog

HogginUp

Quote from: hobhog on February 07, 2018, 11:07:23 am
Closer to home I'm sure was factor
That was the factor. Single parent family (Father) can get to see him play much easier.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.