Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

War memorial stadium getting some love!!

Started by Hognipotent, October 04, 2017, 04:13:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hognipotent

I'm not starting a stadium debate nor a coaching search debate but mike leach said war memorial was the loudest football stadium he has ever been in!!! Pretty freakin cool, could be why we beat lsu for so many years there.
Link; https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/watch-mike-leach-can-lists-9-specific-stadiums-louder-oregons/

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Wildhog

IS MIKE LEACH CAMPAIGNING FOR THE JOB?  HE'S WEARING RED!
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

gchamblee

I am not questioning his sincerity, but I wouldn't put it past CML to compare this weeks opponents stadium to a trash stadium from his past just to troll them. I am not saying this is what he is doing, but it exactly something he would do lol.

Athog

Quote from: Hognipotent on October 04, 2017, 04:13:52 pm
I'm not starting a stadium debate nor a coaching search debate but mike leach said war memorial was the loudest football stadium he has ever been in!!! Pretty freakin cool, could be why we beat lsu for so many years there.
Link; https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/watch-mike-leach-can-lists-9-specific-stadiums-louder-oregons/

All 20,000

factchecker

I was trying to figure out when he would have coached in WMS.  I forgot that he was on Hal Mumme's staff at Kentucky.

Pretty cool.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

phadedhawg

Quote from: Athog on October 04, 2017, 04:24:06 pm
All 20,000

I doubt we beat LSU for 20,000 years there but I like your confidence

factchecker

Quote from: Wildhog on October 04, 2017, 04:19:05 pm
IS MIKE LEACH CAMPAIGNING FOR THE JOB?  HE'S WEARING RED!

I thought I saw him eating at Powerhouse with Big Foot.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

phadedhawg

I wonder if when Razorback Stadium renovation is complete, if we will crack the Leach top 10 loudest places to play...

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: factchecker on October 04, 2017, 04:24:36 pm
I was trying to figure out when he would have coached in WMS.  I forgot that he was on Hal Mumme's staff at Kentucky.

Pretty cool.

That was a loud assed game.!!! in my head it sounded like super sonic cricket chirps.!! What a game. We never catch Kentucky when they suck.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

ricepig

Quote from: phadedhawg on October 04, 2017, 04:28:33 pm
I wonder if when Razorback Stadium renovation is complete, if we will crack the Leach top 10 loudest places to play...
He'll have to play there to experience it, he's never been there.

phadedhawg

Quote from: ricepig on October 04, 2017, 04:30:20 pm
He'll have to play there to experience it, he's never been there.

After Missouri game, when he's announced as HC, he will get to experience it a lot.  /nod

parallaxpig

Quote from: factchecker on October 04, 2017, 04:24:36 pm

Pretty cool.

Was that Tim Couch game? Ky last drive the crowd was insane............Sitting in south end zone (Ky trying to score in north end zone) so zero depth perception. We had to wait for reaction of crowd to know if we stopped them...........
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

factchecker

Quote from: phadedhawg on October 04, 2017, 04:28:33 pm

2 Alabama QB'S already said that we were the loudest stadiums they played in.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

bphi11ips

Says a lot about Hogville propaganda when a positive OP like this is banished to trash.  Sad state of affairs in the Arkansas fanbase.  If you can't handle the truth, rewrite it.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.