Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Long Time Lurker-joining to post

Started by 85AHog, August 13, 2009, 12:00:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

85AHog

Well, I have lurked on this board for something close to too long, and I'm not really sure WHY I never posted...but better late than never heh?

WPS

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Post away.

Welcome to Hogville......

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

PigPusher

A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

rogersvillemohog

Look at your Karma, it will never look like that again..... Don't worry about Karma, it's all just a stupid popularity contest... In fact, you are getting you 1st +1 from Ole Rogersvillemohog....

Welcome to Hogville, hope to see you posting away soon...

Just a little advice, don't take it too seriously... and have fun.
Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

85AHog

Thanks for the welcome and I have learned in life...the only thing to take too serious is the spouse.  :)

Thanks again!

Welcome to Hogville, hope to see you posting away soon...

Just a little advice, don't take it too seriously... and have fun.
[/quote]

rogersvillemohog

Quote from: 85AHog on August 14, 2009, 07:59:55 am
Thanks for the welcome and I have learned in life...the only thing to take too serious is the spouse.  :)

Thanks again!
I lol'd...
Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

PigPusher

Old PP will now give you your second Karma.  Now go forth and behave yourself. Ya Haer.
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

hawgrunner

hog-man

:razorback: :razorback: Welcome  :razorback:
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!