Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New but not really...

Started by ★HOLLYWOOD★, April 26, 2009, 08:48:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

★HOLLYWOOD★

I'm back guys!!! I know it's been a long time since I've been here but I've not forgotten about you. I used to post here back in the day and was even one of your mods in the tavern. I was a Auburn fan as well as a Matt Jones lover (still am) I was also a Nutt hater (still am). It's good to be back fellas! For those of you still wondering who the heck I am.... Does HOGGIE-STYLE ring a bell?  ;)

Lanny

Yep, I remember you.

Welcome back
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

★HOLLYWOOD★

Well hello there Mr. "I've got a face for radio" Lanny! How've you been? Is RazorRichard still here? How bout Root's grumpy azz? Love what you've done with the site. Hogville is alot bigger than what I remember.

booogaga

how did you get the stars by your name.
GO HOGS!

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: ★HOLLYWOOD★ on April 26, 2009, 08:48:15 am
I'm back guys!!! I know it's been a long time since I've been here

Parole finally come up from the wimmen's pen?

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Yes I remember you........

Welcome back to Hogville........

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

HognotinMemphis

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

&amp;amp;amp;amp;#9733;HOLLYWOOD&amp;amp;amp;amp;#9733;

April 27, 2009, 11:20:41 pm #7 Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 07:26:51 am by ★HOLLYWOOD★
Yeah... HIM... I remember you... Rug seller!!! Whatever... But yes Hogville is much bigger... WAY more bigger than WOOPIG COULD EVER BE... as far as my stars... copy and paste.

&amp;amp;#9733;HOLLYWOOD&amp;amp;#9733;

April 27, 2009, 11:25:08 pm #8 Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 07:15:45 am by ★HOLLYWOOD★
Mboar.... thank you!!! ;D

&#9733;HOLLYWOOD&#9733;

And... I really meant to miss-spell that darn

&amp;#9733;HOLLYWOOD&amp;#9733;

April 27, 2009, 11:37:30 pm #10 Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 07:14:03 am by ★HOLLYWOOD★
...... missed it...... ;D

&amp;#9733;HOLLYWOOD&amp;#9733;

April 28, 2009, 12:05:50 am #11 Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 07:32:19 am by ★HOLLYWOOD★
Thunder... sorry but I don't remember you. What was your user name back in 2004?

Big Papa Satan

&#9733;HOLLYWOOD&#9733;

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on April 28, 2009, 01:30:04 am
MySpace is for losers.

Wow... You have 11,189 posts on a message board... You are totally right. I am such a loser for having a profile on Myspace.

Thunderhog Jr

Quote from: ★HOLLYWOOD★ on April 28, 2009, 12:05:50 am
Thunder... how do I remember you??? What was your name back in 2004??? Just askin....

I'd tell you but I don't want to give up my true identity. ;)  No, I've always been Thunderhog Jr on this site.  Back in 2004 I was just reading still trying to learn how to navigate this site.  I was, however, Parahog on PigPen.........

WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

hawgrunner

Welcome to back Hogville

New Faces but a lot of good people.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: ★HOLLYWOOD★ on April 28, 2009, 07:12:33 am
Wow... You have 11,189 posts on a message board... You are totally right. I am such a loser for having a profile on Myspace.

You had quite a few back in the day.

I see you're still the same old hellcat as before.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: ★HOLLYWOOD★ on April 27, 2009, 11:20:41 pm
Yeah... HIM... I remember you... Rug seller!!! Whatever... But yes Hogville is much bigger... WAY more bigger than WOOPIG COULD EVER BE... as far as my stars... copy and paste.
I don't remember you.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

&#9733;HOLLYWOOD&#9733;

&#9733;HOLLYWOOD&#9733;

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on April 29, 2009, 01:40:46 am
You had quite a few back in the day.

I see you're still the same old hellcat as before.

I don't recall having 11 something thousand... but you missed the point I see...

&#9733;HOLLYWOOD&#9733;

Quote from: LSUFan on April 28, 2009, 10:00:11 pm
I took your job in the Tavern when you left.

I'm on my second tour as well.

Welcome back.

Now start a BB poll in the Tavern.

I remember you... Glad you were my predecessor

LL COOL HOG

Hoggy-style. Didn't your fiance or boyfriend post here as well?

&#9733;HOLLYWOOD&#9733;

Quote from: bigrod155 on April 30, 2009, 10:22:06 pm
Hoggy-style. Didn't your fiance or boyfriend post here as well?
Nope... and it's Hoggie-style  :D

hawgrunner

Haven't made it out of the thread yet. :)

&#9733;HOLLYWOOD&#9733;

Quote from: rock642 on May 01, 2009, 09:06:34 pm
Haven't made it out of the thread yet. :)
I don't need to make it out of one thread... I reek havoc on these message boards.

Hog Momster

I'm afraid I wasn't here in 2004.  However, welcome back to Hogville!  Hope to see you around the tavern!
Momster. For the reasons described below:
1. She's female, which indicates she's mean. Not badazz mean but pure mean, like evil really. Not Darth Vader evil either but the real deal. More like Satan.
2. Because of reason 1 she does not only NOT believe in "the fair fight", but soundly rejects it and will win at all cost: i.e. up to, and including, causing her own demise. (i know this first hand, i live in a house with 3 females)
3. She's smarter than me (by default, once again due to reason 1)
4. She's had children, there is nothing you could do to her that will hurt her physically or mentally at this point.
5. She seems a little cranky tonight

hawgrunner

don't think she's coming back?

Hog Momster

Quote from: rock642 on June 20, 2009, 10:45:02 pm
don't think she's coming back?

To this crowd?  Kinda like throwing a kitten in a pack of wild dingos.
1. She's female, which indicates she's mean. Not badazz mean but pure mean, like evil really. Not Darth Vader evil either but the real deal. More like Satan.
2. Because of reason 1 she does not only NOT believe in "the fair fight", but soundly rejects it and will win at all cost: i.e. up to, and including, causing her own demise. (i know this first hand, i live in a house with 3 females)
4. She's had children, there is nothing you could do to her that will hurt her physically or mentally at this point.

hawgrunner

Quote from: Hog Momster on June 20, 2009, 10:46:48 pm

You have a point.

&#9733;HOLLYWOOD&#9733;

Quote from: Hog Momster on June 20, 2009, 10:46:48 pm

I can handle anything this board dishes out. I just prefer to lurk. This board is not what I remember and that's fine, but if you think I know nothing about the frenzy YOU ARE INCORRECT.

Hog Momster

Quote from: ★HOLLYWOOD★ on September 27, 2009, 10:00:36 pm
I can handle anything this board dishes out. I just prefer to lurk. This board is not what I remember and that's fine, but if you think I know nothing about the frenzy YOU ARE INCORRECT.

okay