Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Cock Roaches have been under the baseboards for four games

Started by k.c.hawg, February 20, 2018, 10:17:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

k.c.hawg

Tonight the lights went out and they are all in the Hogville kitchen. Most traffic I've seen on here in a ouple of weeks. Welcome back......you can take FCJ's seat at the table, he isn't here tonight.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

TheEnemy

Why do ya'll get so upset with us caring about our basketball program and wanting it to get back to where we once were?

Accepting mediocrity doesn't make you a super fan.

razorpimp

Quote from: k.c.hawg on February 20, 2018, 10:17:42 pm
Tonight the lights went out and they are all in the Hogville kitchen. Most traffic I've seen on here in a ouple of weeks. Welcome back......you can take FCJ's seat at the table, he isn't here tonight.

Big game against a big name opponent...so more people watching this and commenting than beating Vandy and SC....thus more traffic

k.c.hawg

I'm cool with it.....it's a forum!! Just wanted to welcome some back.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: TheEnemy on February 20, 2018, 10:26:14 pm
Why do ya'll get so upset with us caring about our basketball program and wanting it to get back to where we once were?

bro this is your first night to post since January 17th you are not a hog fan if you only come once a month when we lose
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

TheEnemy

Quote from: k.c.hawg on February 20, 2018, 10:31:40 pm
I'm cool with it.....it's a forum!! Just wanted to welcome some back.

Yet you insult Hog fans that just want better.

k.c.hawg

Quote from: razorpimp on February 20, 2018, 10:29:57 pm
Big game against a big name opponent...so more people watching this and commenting than beating Vandy and SC....thus more traffic

I would have thought A&M would have qualified as of last Saturday.....maybe not now.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: TheEnemy on February 20, 2018, 10:26:14 pm

Then where were y'all when we were winning? Pissing and moaning doesn't make you a super fan.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

BassinHawg

OK, I'll come out now! Bama and Auburn will both beat CMA and the hogs by 15 to 18 points, bet on it! This team is about to fold like a cheap lawn chair!
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

TheEnemy

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 20, 2018, 10:32:29 pm
bro this is your first night to post since January 17th you are not a hog fan if you only come once a month when we lose

Oh I'm a hog fan.

Posting on Hogville is not the measure how much you love the hogs.

It just hurts to watch the program struggle like it is.

3kgthog

I know what we could be with our resources and this ain't it.

I don't want to fight with those that love Mike. We shall agree to disagree on his ability or lack thereof. I just want the new generation to experience what I got to as a child of the 90s. You REALLY don't know how fun it was.

k.c.hawg

Quote from: TheEnemy on February 20, 2018, 10:32:37 pm
Yet you insult Hog fans that just want better.

Calling someone a Cock Roach on Hogville is actually a compliment. Most are much farther down the list of desireable species. And you all will survive nuclear war!! Resilient!!

TheEnemy

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on February 20, 2018, 10:33:13 pm
Then where were y'all when we were winning? Pissing and moaning doesn't make you a super fan.

Who is pissing and moaning.

Just stating the obvious.

We gave MA his shot.  It hasn't worked out.  We should be better this far into his tenure with a senior laden squad.

TheEnemy