Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Plundering Nebraska.

Started by Hawghiggs, November 30, 2014, 12:15:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawghiggs

Anyone else think we should go after these recruits?
https://rivals.yahoo.com/arkansas/football/recruiting/commitments/2015/nebraska-23

1. Carlos & Khalil Davis 3&4* DT
2. Kendall Bussey 4* RB
3. Stanley Morgan 4*WR
4. Avery Anderson 4* DB
5. Eric Lee 4* DB 

NLRHog92

Bussey would be nice! I remember hearing about him earlier this year and we've offered. Plus, he's from the NOLA area. Not sure if Coach Smith has continued communication with him or not, but he's got a lot of nice offers! I wonder who all will open up their recruitment or which will stay committed?

coastalrazorback

I would like to see us go after the DTs, RB, and WR since it would make some sense geographically. You have to imagine Missouri is going to do everything they can to get those two DTs.

Hawghiggs

Quote from: coastalrazorback on November 30, 2014, 12:45:16 pm
I would like to see us go after the DTs, RB, and WR since it would make some sense geographically. You have to imagine Missouri is going to do everything they can to get those two DTs.
With what we currently have. Flipping those guys would make use have one of the top classes in the nation. I would really like to have those two brothers.

NLRHog92

Quote from: Hawghiggs on November 30, 2014, 02:08:08 pm
With what we currently have. Flipping those guys would make use have one of the top classes in the nation. I would really like to have those two brothers.

Not going after anymore DTs.

The Recruiting Guy

The_Bionic_Pig

Skill position player's are a dime a dozen but a quality DT you make room!
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

arkmark

Also have a 4* OL, Liam Eichenberg, who tweeted a photo of his offer sitting in his wastebasket.

ricepig

Quote from: Richard Davenport on November 30, 2014, 02:30:04 pm
Things can always change.

The one constant in this world, and recruiting, lol.

arlhog

you go after any recruit you think you have a shot at and will improve your class.   nothing more or less.    get the best class in here that you can and keep your integrity  at all cost.

Bubba's Bruisers

Do we have a legit relationship with any of these kids?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

coastalrazorback

Quote from: arkmark on November 30, 2014, 02:41:46 pm
Also have a 4* OL, Liam Eichenberg, who tweeted a photo of his offer sitting in his wastebasket.

I noticed that, and then looked at his 247 profile and it didn't even have him as warm in regard to Nebraska anyway.

yraciv

That may be the first time I've ever seen identical twin brothers with different stars ratings.

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on November 30, 2014, 02:32:22 pm
Skill position player's are a dime a dozen but a quality DT you make room!

Well, from the thousands of comments I've read in MMQB, we must not have any coin.

Because all I've heard  is we have no WR's, no explosive RB's, no playmakers, etc, etc, etc..
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

Tim Harris

http://247sports.com/Player/Mirko-Jurkovic-24733

This kid has decommitted today and goes to the same school as Hjalte.

NLRHog92

Quote from: Tim Harris on November 30, 2014, 05:38:02 pm
http://247sports.com/Player/Mirko-Jurkovic-24733

This kid has decommitted today and goes to the same school as Hjalte.

Dad was an All-American at Notre Dame.

WBC Hog

Out of that list of guys, the RB Kendall Bussey is the only guy I know of that RD has ever mentioned us being in contact with. Hopefully this can be our home run RB we've been looking for to go along with RW3

redeye

Quote from: WBC Hog on December 01, 2014, 12:33:07 am
Out of that list of guys, the RB Kendall Bussey is the only guy I know of that RD has ever mentioned us being in contact with. Hopefully this can be our home run RB we've been looking for to go along with RW3

Wow, recent predictions have him going to Tennessee, also.

yraciv

NLRHog92

Quote from: redeye on December 01, 2014, 01:02:00 am
Wow, recent predictions have him going to Tennessee, also.

How many commits can they keep pulling in?! I don't understand how their numbers are working out?

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: NLRHog92 on November 30, 2014, 06:14:30 pm
Dad was an All-American at Notre Dame.

Apparently that doesn't pull much weight with the son, as he had committed to UN.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

NLRHog92

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on December 01, 2014, 09:27:02 am
Apparently that doesn't pull much weight with the son, as he had committed to UN.

Doesn't have an offer from ND and dad passed away from colon cancer.

jackflash

If I could choose from Nebraska commit list if would be DE Neal 6-7 248 4.8 speed I would take that all day

MH04

Tennessee already has 3 running backs committed

NLRHog92

Quote from: jackflash on December 01, 2014, 02:31:24 pm
If I could choose from Nebraska commit list if would be DE Neal 6-7 248 4.8 speed I would take that all day

That'd be nice, but he's from Omaha. I bet he's always wanted to be a Husker. Never know what can happen after a coaching change though!

wholehog92

Quote from: Eric Lee"I'm still committed to Nebraska right now," Top247 cornerback and class jewel Eric Lee said. "We'll probably discuss things further with my family.

"It's saddening news. I know a lot of people have a different perception on Bo and people say don't judge a book by its cover, Bo is passionate on the field and cares about his players a lot, and I was definitely looking forward to playing for him."

That kid sounds like he was committed to the coach not the school.  He's an out of state commit.  He's got a USC offer and a notre dame offer.  Us and vandy would be the only SEC schools on the list if we offer.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

Hawghiggs

Okay the hired Riley. We really should be going after their recruits.

Bubba's Bruisers

I seriously doubt we'd make any effective in roads with any NE recruit we didn't already have a relationship with.  Quite late in the game.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Theolesnort

I just hope the coaches fill up with the ones they already really want.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on December 04, 2014, 08:13:31 pm
I seriously doubt we'd make any effective in roads with any NE recruit we didn't already have a relationship with.  Quite late in the game.

Do you not remember how we landed Darius Philon?
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

WorfHog

Tim Harris

Quote from: BoynamedWooPigSooie on December 05, 2014, 02:44:28 am

Do you not remember how we landed Darius Philon?

Completely different situation to having a coaching change 2 months before NSD and finding out you don't have an offer on the day of.

Tim Harris

mizzouman

Davis brothers apparently have a visit set up at Mizzou.

mizzouman

Also, Arkansas might be in the picture as well.

Hawghiggs

Quote from: mizzouman on December 09, 2014, 02:16:50 pm
Davis brothers apparently have a visit set up at Mizzou.
Good for Mizzou. I hate Nebraska and really want them to fail.