Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Auburn

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 16, 2013, 06:31:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

GO HOGS! Hope the students are out in full force tonight.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

iluvmyslute89

Lets hear it for your
ARKANNNSSSSAAAAAAAAASS RAAAAAAAAZOORBAAAAAACKSSS!!!!
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

dsims2k3

Quote from: The Pig of destiny on January 16, 2013, 06:43:04 pm
Lets hear it for your
ARKANNNSSSSAAAAAAAAASS RAAAAAAAAZOORBAAAAAACKSSS!!!!
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

I'm ready to roll. Go Hawgs!
Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Razorbacks#1

Dayumm, they are showing the Georgia Missouri game here. Will have to watch on espn3. ANy volunteers for PBP as I will have a huge lag again.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

iluvmyslute89

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on January 16, 2013, 06:59:27 pm
Dayumm, they are showing the Georgia Missouri game here. Will have to watch on espn3. ANy volunteers for PBP as I will have a huge lag again.
I'M sure that between dsims2k3 and i we got ya covered bro ;)

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Go Hogs! Lets give Auburn their first SEC loss!

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Razorbacks#1

Starting Line Up:
Gulley
Young
Scott
Mickelson
Powell

THUNDER!

dsims2k3

Starting lineup:
Gulley
Young
Scott
Mickelson
Powell

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

dsims2k3

Let's pick 'em up as soon they get on the court.

Breems

dsims2k3

FearTheTusk91

Anyone mind sending a link to the game?  the latest Watch ESPN update for some reason won't let me watch.  I hate them.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Quote from: Breems on January 16, 2013, 07:04:20 pm
I'm starting to like this Gulley fellow.

He gives us some serious energy on defense, he seems to be getting more confidence on offensive. He's gonna be great by years end!

Breems

I rarely join Jump Ball for game threads.  It seems you guys have a nice little family here already.  Room for one more?

dsims2k3

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Quote from: Breems on January 16, 2013, 07:06:24 pm
I rarely join Jump Ball for game threads.  It seems you guys have a nice little family here already.  Room for one more?

always nice to get as many perspectives as possible

nice move by BJ there!

dsims2k3

SteveInArk

Hogs game in one ear, ND presser live in the other ear(on Sportscenter).
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Ulysses_S_Grunt

wish we could see that from Scott more often, he's got some good moves

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Breems on January 16, 2013, 07:06:24 pm
Absolutely Breems

THUNDER!

dsims2k3

dsims2k3

iluvmyslute89

Birminghog

One bucket each by young, Scott, & Powell.

iluvmyslute89

arkansas ball the other way. push off over the back

iluvmyslute89

that spin move at full speed by young was ridiculous. wow

dsims2k3

Birminghog

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Hunter having a tough time getting his shots to fall tonight

dsims2k3

Breems

iluvmyslute89

auburn for 3 twice in a row. mickelson answers. 12-8 auburn.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Ulysses_S_Grunt

iluvmyslute89

Breems

dsims2k3

Breems

A big thank you to Gulley for the 3-pointer.  Been a while since we've seen one of those for us.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Quote from: Breems on January 16, 2013, 07:13:42 pm
Pansy shot by Mickelson. :-/

yeah, he still plays way too soft on O, needs to play more like he's actually 6'10 250

hogman1974

Can Mickelson dunk?  I mean, I know he's only 6'11!!!!

Ulysses_S_Grunt

nice fake by Kikko there to help get BJ open!

iluvmyslute89

Breems

Breems

Wade's seeing PT for the first time in a while.