Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OT Buried TMc Today...

Started by philiphog, January 22, 2015, 02:00:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

philiphog

Guys,

I wanted to let you know that my brother Tim, TMc as he was known on here, unexpectedly passed away last Saturday night about an hour and a half after his last post on here. He was a member on here for many years and had posted over 3,300 times. He posted on here and and Hawgsports. He was only 50 years old and leaves behind 4 children and his wife. Each one of you made his life better and I thank you for that. He was a very good man by any standard, he was my brother and my best friend. I love each one of you for making his life more enjoyable.

rzrbackramsfan

Sorry to hear about your loss.  He was a good poster and true razorback.  :razorback:

The_Hog_Father

January 22, 2015, 02:05:06 am #2 Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 02:41:42 am by Pigs in Zen
Quote from: philiphog on January 22, 2015, 02:00:28 am
Guys,

I wanted to let you know that my brother Tim, TMc as he was known on here, unexpectedly passed away last Saturday night about an hour and a half after his last post on here. He was a member on here for many years and had posted over 3,300 times. He posted on here and and Hawgsports. He was only 50 years old and leaves behind 4 children and his wife. Each one of you made his life better and I thank you for that. He was a very good man by any standard, he was my brother and my best friend. I love each one of you for making his life more enjoyable.

My heartfelt condolences PhilipHog. I am deeply sorry for your loss. I recently lost my oldest brother and it has been incredibly hard on Me and My Family. So please take my best wishes and intentions for You, for Tim and Your Family. I will keep You, Tim and your Family in My Thoughts and Prayers.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

So sorry to hear this. Tim has posted here for a long time and will be missed.

Prayers going up for you, his wife, children, family and friends.

BigSexyHog

Sorry to hear about your loss.  Prayers being sent your way. 
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

casken

Sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family.
"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

Darren DeLoach

I hate to hear this. Too soon. Blessings and prayers for the family. He will be missed.
ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

Arkamedes

Prayers to all of Tim's family. It's a great loss to our Razorback family as well.
"The time is always right to do what is right." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Rise above oneself and grasp the world." ~ Archimedes

Deep Shoat

Godspeed and WPS!

Praying for you all now.
All Gas, No Brakes!

Pork Twain

January 22, 2015, 05:13:23 am #9 Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 05:36:49 am by Pork Twain
Sorry for your loss and I hope we shared some good arguments on here.  I lost my dad when he was 52 and I know that is way to early to lose them.

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=7401
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

MuskogeeHogFan

I am so very sorry for your loss. May God bless all of you.
Go Hogs Go!

Hawginj

hoglady

So sorry to hear this news.
A loss like this makes for some long and sleepless nights.
Your brother will be missed on this board.
Pray that you, his wife, kids and the rest of your family find peace.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Arkfan

RazorWhacker

Philliphog, my heart goes out to you and your family. I am all too familiar with the pain you are feeling. Please keep this in mind; that we are praying that God will provide comfort and strength.

It's been almost 11 years since I lost my brother unexpectedly, and I can tell you the pain subsides with time and you are left with wonderful memories. Share them with your family and friends and you will find he lives on in all of you.

God bless.

immahog

I just prayed for your family....This really sucks may god bless you And WPS!
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Guys,

Words can't express my man... Glad you two got to be so close. I wish I could spend more time with my brothers...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

WardamnHOGGLE

It's hard losing a sibling.  Sorry for your loss.  Sounded like a nice guy.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Pork Twain on January 22, 2015, 05:13:23 am
Sorry for your loss and I hope we shared some good arguments on here.  I lost my dad when he was 52 and I know that is way to early to lose them.

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=7401

REAL nice guy... Hell, he never even got after Robert Shields...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Ragnar Hogbrok

Sorry to hear that.  Praying that God comforts you and your family during this trying time.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Kevin

God's strength & peace be with you & your family.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

John (mrchambo) Chamberlain

Philiphog,

So sorry to hear of your loss. TMc was a true Razorback fan and was most certainly UNCOMMON. He will be missed. May God wrap his arms around you and yours, especially Tim's family.

MrC

rzrbackrob

I'm going to hug my wife and children and tell them how much I love them in memory of him today.
Good is the enemy of great

RazorPiggie

Puts life in perspective. Prayers.

immahog

Quote from: rzrbackrob on January 22, 2015, 06:41:14 am
I'm going to hug my wife and children and tell them how much I love them in memory of him today.

THIS
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

LL COOL HOG

We will keep your family in our prayers.

woodrow hog call

Sorry for your loss, praying for his family now.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

tjhawg

Sorry for your loss, Gods Blessings on you and yours.

skbhog

I lost my brother 19 years ago this year. Still have a hole in my heart. Will keep your family in my payers.

beringer62

So sorry for your loss....praying for your family!

Scott7703

Sorry for your loss. Great guy that loved the razorbacks.

hashog

RacinRazorback

ShadowTheHedgehog

Sorry for your loss. He was a good poster here, and he will be missed.

SDZ_Hog

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. 

rzrbk4life

Prayers for you and your family
Let's call those hogs!!!!

gawntrail

Guys,

Very sorry for your loss.  Prayers and thoughts to your family.

rljjr

BorderPatrol

That sucks....sorry to hear about your lose!

Prayers for you and your family.

bp

Hog Fan from Camden

hawgsmellgud

"I've never been a numbers guy," Mallett said. "If you play the game for yourself, don't play. I don't want you on the team. There's one goal we've got here. If you're not trying to reach that goal, don't come to Arkansas."

Huds_HawgTide

Prayers for you and your family
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

RazorBassin

Prayers for you and your family.  May God rest his soul.

TexHog188

Condolences and prayers for your family.
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

Smolder

My condolences and prayers to your family.

hogcard1964

So sorry to hear of this.  Prayers to his and your families.

LRrazorback

Phillip, sorry to hear about your brother Tim.  I knew Tim, used to be in the same industry and would see him out everywhere. It's been several years since I saw him last but he was truly a great, funny guy. We ate together many times while we talked "shop".  Awesome guy and sorry to have heard he passed so unexpectedly.  Prayers with your family

wholehog92

I don't think we ever argued.  He must have been a very nice fellow to let me slide all the time.

Very sorry for your unexpected loss.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

GuvHog

PhilipHog, I know from first hand experience what you are feeling because my older brother was killed in January of 2012. God can heal a broken heart. My prayers are with you and the family.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Dropkick

Heartfelt condolences and prayers from NEA