Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4-star PF Sadiq White names top 7 schools

Started by jbcarol, March 30, 2024, 11:25:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Sadiq White names top 7 schools

by:
Joe Tipton

QuoteSadiq White, one of the top power forwards in the 2025 class, has narrowed his list of schools down to seven. Moving forward, the 6-foot-8 junior out of Myers Park (NC) will consider Alabama, Arkansas, Georgetown, LSU, Syracuse, Tennessee, and Texas.

What he's looking for in a school
"I'll want to win, that is first and foremost for me," White said in a previous interview with On3. "I want to go somewhere that I will develop. I don't want to just be thrown out there and be raw as a player, I want to go somewhere that is going to invest in me.

"I'll want to play fast, get up and down the floor. So a system that gets out there and defends all over the floor and gets out and runs."
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

HogBreath

I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

jbcarol

Jamie Shaw
@JamieShaw5
Top Performers from Day 2 of USA Basketball Minicamp include Brandon McCoy, Hudson Greer, Xavion Staton, and more 🎯

Also notes on Bryce James, Koa Peat, Meleek Thomas, and others...

READ the Full Coverage: https://on3.com/news/usa-basketball-junior-national-team-april-minicamp-day-2-top-performers

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

MidTennHog

Quote from: HogBreath on April 04, 2024, 05:58:31 amSounds like a better fit for the glorious fast 40 than the Muss buss!!
Doesn't sound like a fit at either Tennessee or Syracuse either.  Does this kid even know what he is talking about?

jbcarol

@JamieShaw5
Sadiq White, No. 29 overall in 2025, Final Seven 🎯

USC, Alabama, Tennessee, Syracuse, LSU, Georgetown, and Texas:

jbcarol