Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Billy Clyde

Started by Table Rocker, February 10, 2009, 08:58:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Table Rocker

is it me or does gillespie always seem like a smart@$$ every time he gets interviewed at halftime. a week or so ago he told the reporter that she asked a stupid question and tonight he made the reporter repeat a lengthy question and then we she asked about a strategy he had going into the game he said 'well that's new to me, maybe i should ask you' or something like that. i'm not a huge fan of sideline reporters but there's a way to speak to people without sounding like an @$$hole, especially to women.he might be a good coach but he comes across as a prick.

Rsvlhog

So was Bobby Knight but they coach well. At least he doesn't grope them like Bruce Pearl. :)
Quote from: threeNout

I still have images of JFB, holding a shotgun behind Altman, ala Deliverance,

"Go on boy, you call them Hogs, you call 'em good"

donewithdale

Quote from: Table Rocker on February 10, 2009, 08:58:53 pm
is it me or does gillespie always seem like a smart@$$ every time he gets interviewed at halftime. a week or so ago he told the reporter that she asked a stupid question and tonight he made the reporter repeat a lengthy question and then we she asked about a strategy he had going into the game he said 'well that's new to me, maybe i should ask you' or something like that. i'm not a huge fan of sideline reporters but there's a way to speak to people without sounding like an @$$hole, especially to women.he might be a good coach but he comes across as a prick.

I almost posted something about his interview last night.  He looked like a total goober when he asked her to repeat the question and then his weak voice coming out of his Squiggy head made him look even more stupid.  But he may be a good coach if he actually stays somewhere long enough to see what he can do longterm.  Its like he is socially inept every time he speaks in public.