Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A question about subs in the MSU game

Started by vandybuff, February 08, 2009, 09:56:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

vandybuff

I did not see all of game, but at points in the second half your team looked very tired.  I read that you only played seven against Tennessee.  I know Monk is 'pending' and the other guy had the car/registration arrest, but is there a reason for playing so few. 

I ask because we recently went to MSU missing one guy with an injury, and we played 'everyone plus volunteers from the stands' and the bulldogs still beat us both physically and on the scoreboard -- and jeez, they were missing a player, too!  It takes a lot of legs to defend three guys who can score from 30 feet!
What a wonderful time to rediscover the hobby for a lifetime - a great book!!!

A happy life is doing something "that matters".  So start today!!!!!

Conway Hog

I was asking the same thing in second half as I saw the boys were tired.  In first half when we were fairly effective at defending the three and playing up tempo for these boys, we played 9.  However, in the second half moore and clark did not see the floor even though they played better than at least one or two others on the floor...go figure!  This is one of the questionable decisions by this coaching staff no one has been able to answer.  It is really disappointing!!
The  democracy will cease to exist when you take away from  those who are willing to work and give to those who would  not.
Thomas Jefferson

The  tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the  blood of patriots and  tyrants.
Thomas  Jefferson