Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (3-0, 0-0 SEC) vs Oklahoma (2-0, 0-0 BIG 12)

Started by hawgball40, November 23, 2017, 03:58:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Hog Fan from Camden

hehawg

#LEFTLANE
#HAMMERDOWN!

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

Bacons Rebellion

Quote from: hawgball40 on November 23, 2017, 06:09:57 pm
That monster tomahawk jam was sick though. and all the rebounds and blocks. he's been playing well IMO.

Absolutely. AND it was his weakest game. :)

Nice win. I think we're the better team.

Ironhawg

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

jgphillips3

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HawgnCorona

Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: fieldturf on November 23, 2017, 05:54:51 pm
wow same 5 or 6 down the stretch.  Thought we had a bench!!!!!

We do but (2) can't play due to suspension & Health.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

rhog1

WPS!! We are a very good team. Excited to see the rematch tomorrow. We owe UNC.

jgphillips3

Gotta love Macon.  Sounds like days of old..."we get no respect"...love it!

bigred223

Now this was a grind it out win against a quality opponent. Woo pig.

Razorbacks#1

Awesome game Razorbacks!

Awesome job on the thread folks!

On a side note, I hope Bill Walton never has another of our games.

Go HOGS!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PorkRinds

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Laughing Hog

"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

HawgnCorona

razCzar

Razorod

Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

factchecker

Great WIN!

LOVE hearing our fans call the HOGS all the way over in Portland!!!!
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

kaptainkory

Birminghog

Quote from: Laughing Hog on November 23, 2017, 06:05:02 pm
Which is worse to listen to... Walton or Dicky V?

In Walton's mind he is living in some land of nuts and fruits Utopia and in Dicky V's mind just has him in his own greatest ever Utopia

Dicky V much worse. Walton rattles on too much, but at least he's finding ways to compliment the players & the coaches, & he calls BS on BS foul calls. DV just rattles on with his tired old patter to try to impress us with how cool he is.

razCzar

jvanhorn

Quote from: bigred223 on November 23, 2017, 06:14:14 pm
Now this was a grind it out win against a quality opponent. Woo pig.

Very quality.  Next to Kansas OU may have the best team in the Big 12.  Those two plus Wichita State look like the three to watch out for in that part of the country.

bythelake

Really liked Thomas today.  Never thought I'd say that.  He's muscled up and it's showing.

HawgnCorona

jvanhorn

Quote from: jvanhorn on November 23, 2017, 06:18:03 pm
Very quality.  Next to Kansas OU may have the best team in the Big 12.  Those two plus Wichita State look like the three to watch out for in that part of the country.

P.S.  FLAT OUT LOVE THE UNIFORMS!  GOOD TO SEE THE HOT LOGO TAKE CENTER STAGE.  VERY UNIQUE AND THE BLACK AND RED LOOKED GOOD TOGETHER.

HogFansReunited

Very good game today and came away with a huge win. Love this team.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

HawgnCorona

Quote from: bythelake on November 23, 2017, 06:18:11 pm
Really liked Thomas today.  Never thought I'd say that.  He's muscled up and it's showing.

Yeah I thought he made his presence felt....some key rebounds.

Porkette

GO HOGS GO!

elksnort

Quote from: JHGiunta on November 23, 2017, 05:56:08 pm
In watching these first 4 games, I have to say I love Mike Anderson's fire and passion on the sideline. He is Coaching the guys and barking at refs.
YES HE IS.
Most us thought he did not do this enough previously.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

hoglady

Really nice game.
Stepped it up and made key plays, got some crap calls and played through them.
Macon (especially) and Barford are on a mission this year, Beard is back playing good ball and the rest of team is following their lead.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

HawgnCorona

Quote from: AirForceHog on November 23, 2017, 06:08:39 pm
Gafford and his defense has been a huge surprise to me.

Absolutely. If they didn't saddle him with a couple extra fouls he might have played even more aggressive. Good job just the same.

HawgnCorona

j-mann

looks like my 20-12 pick was off base  looks like 26-6  now great job WPS     arkansas  has a shot  at a top 10-15 ranking this year   
calling the hogs from Jonesboro    i have  cerebral  palsy  Rheumatoid arthritis   and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome   i cannot space  well  or spell well   but i still  love the hogs

HawgnCorona

TexArkHogFan

I noticed Roy Willams was in the stands.  Think he will lose any sleep tonight?
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

Laughing Hog

Quote from: Birminghog on November 23, 2017, 06:16:59 pm
Dicky V much worse. Walton rattles on too much, but at least he's finding ways to compliment the players & the coaches, & he calls BS on BS foul calls. DV just rattles on with his tired old patter to try to impress us with how cool he is.

Either way, thank god for modern technology. Mute and 'pause to pee tv' are wonderful tools of technology to control the not so wonderful tools of announcers and commercials........
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Gaff with a HUGE shot to really seal the game!!

Im jacked to the moon over this team now. It feels really good to be behind a team that wins big games.

tusksincolorado

Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!