• 385,049 Topics
• 21,565 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For AD How about  (Read 100 times)

Rod6275

• Senior
  • Hog Bus
For AD How about
« on: November 17, 2017, 10:33:45 pm »

Bob Stoops for AD ? Why not? A chance to get in the SEC and trash talk every other team in the SEC.... Proably could find us a good hire as coach...

Another direction....

How about Gundy from OSU?   Once considered a possible candidate until a few hours before we hired BB.  Bet he love to get out of the big 12 get over to the SEC ....because lets be honest OSU is a stepchild in OKLAHOMA and will never be a Texas.

Let me say this Jeff Long did right in many ways. I dont hate they guy. In fact I want to share a personal story real quick...

I travel to almost every single away game as well as have tickets to home as well. Heck I live 327 miles one way form the stadium ( took my son out of school today so we could watch a game tomorrow)

anyway while at Rutger a few years ago I was in the nosebleed seats ( that the university  sold me) Jeff Long came up and visited with many of the fans , thanked them for the travel and took pictures. I have a pick of us in the cheap seats with him. This was not the only time i saw him chatting with the fans in  stadiums that were on foreign ground.  If nothing else  i like that about him.

WPS ! here’s to our future.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas