Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Plane from Knoxville about to land in Fayetteville

Started by 100%Razorback, December 12, 2017, 11:23:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogSkinsDisease

Uncommon

Quote from: HogSkinsDisease on December 12, 2017, 09:26:34 pm
Funny...that dude in the gif actually lives in Fayetteville.
Yep.  I was pretty shocked he did live here.  Think he had a gastric bypass at Mercy not too long ago.

Melancholy_Pigg

He posts videos on you tube under the handle Boogie.  Some of them are hysterical.  And yeah the guy lives in Fayetteville. 

Tusk Klownzahn

Quote from: Melancholy_Pigg on December 12, 2017, 09:45:52 pm
He posts videos on you tube under the handle Boogie.  Some of them are hysterical.  And yeah the guy lives in Fayetteville.

Is that the bowl of gravy guy?

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

RazorPiggie

Wonder why an OKSU plane was at Drake tonight. Getting former coaches?

twistitup

Quote from: PorkSoda on December 12, 2017, 07:33:43 pm
lol no its not

https://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/ncaaf/asu/2017/12/12/asu-football-defensive-coordinator-phil-bennett-leaving/945298001/

"Phil Bennett is not returning after one season at ASU, a decision he announced after practice Tuesday. The 62-year-old is leaving for personal reasons, including health issues, although he was welcome to return under new head coach Herm Edwards. "

I hope its not pb
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

twistitup

Quote from: RazorPiggie on December 12, 2017, 10:36:43 pm
Wonder why an OKSU plane was at Drake tonight. Getting former coaches?

Gundy teaching CCM how to do his signature dance moves
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

hogginbama

Quote from: elksnort on December 12, 2017, 12:31:42 pm
A good friend of mine has lived in the Gadsden, Hokes Bluff area for years now. When he first got there, he told me the locals would say "kiss my ice" meaning "kiss my a$$".

Anyway, some fine folks over there I am sure. Additionally, if you get rural enough you might be able to participate in some snake handling, is it's your thing.

Just look for the churches with no windows. Can spot them all over Sand Mountain area of NE Alabama.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

FraggleHog

RF plane back on the move today... Wonder how the interview went in College Station this morning?

https://flight-data.adsbexchange.com/map?icao=A4D38A&date=2017-12-13
Calling the Hogs from DFW

EastArkHog 47

Pruitt is resigning the HC job at EOE to become DC at Arkansas and using their plane to do it.