Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jeff Traylor

Started by colbs, December 11, 2017, 09:06:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

justmakeit2thebcs

gawntrail

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on December 11, 2017, 11:59:29 pm
Would not surprise me in the least.  Or maybe that's the point where he realized his just posing as a coach had been figured out.

Baby. Changes everything.

Snout team

So did Traylor to Arkansas get confirmed by reliable sources?  I have seen a lot of outlets predicting it.  Is he listed with the group of coaches who have recruiting contracts with the UofA?
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

colbs

Quote from: #hammerdown on December 15, 2017, 09:40:57 am
So did Traylor to Arkansas get confirmed by reliable sources?  I have seen a lot of outlets predicting it.  Is he listed with the group of coaches who have recruiting contracts with the UofA?
Probably nothing will be official until after the early signing period.  Even the assistants out recruiting aren't official.  They have a temporary contract right now and will sign another contract after signing day.

King Kong

Quote from: #hammerdown on December 15, 2017, 09:40:57 am

He isn't recruiting for us at the moment. However he is retweeting along of congrats on twitter about going to Arkansas

https://mobile.twitter.com/CoachTraylor?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

FraggleHog

Quote from: King Kong on December 15, 2017, 09:58:57 am
He isn't recruiting for us at the moment. However he is retweeting along of congrats on twitter about going to Arkansas

https://mobile.twitter.com/CoachTraylor?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

He also retweeted this. I assume that is his daughter and her dog?
Calling the Hogs from DFW

wildturkey8

Traylor is a huge get for the Hogs.

Redhogs

Quote from: FraggleHog on December 15, 2017, 10:09:08 am
He also retweeted this. I assume that is his daughter and her dog?
That is an awesome picture...
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

travelinhog

December 15, 2017, 11:49:19 am #158 Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 12:07:24 pm by travelinhog
Edit, after looking at the recruiter rankings again, I found Traylor listed in 2016 as the #69 recruiter.

https://247sports.com/Season/2016-Football/CompositeCoachRankings

I also noticed that he is listed as running backs coach for the University of Arkansas. :) Look at the coaching history about 1/4 of the way down the page on the right hand side.

https://247sports.com/Coach/Jeff-Traylor-3653

WaltonCollege

I'll take Traylor all day, was TEs coach at UT. Former HC at a major Texas HS. Bringing back Texas relationships for days. Bielemas big mouth and big waistband burnt bridges in Texas that this current staff have already begun rebuilding.

Snout team

Thanks for the update guys.  Rarely does one ask a question on this board and get such straight forward and accurate answers.   :)
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: #hammerdown on December 15, 2017, 12:43:52 pm
Thanks for the update guys.  Rarely does one ask a question on this board and get such straight forward and accurate answers.   :)
It's a new era. Wait until we start winning and then we'll have about 90% unity here.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

FraggleHog

Quote from: #hammerdown on December 15, 2017, 12:43:52 pm

#hammerdown - what are you hearing now regarding DC?

Snout team

Nothing.  The only guy I was hearing from has gone quiet. 

247Hog

Quote from: #hammerdown on December 15, 2017, 03:50:35 pm
Nothing.  The only guy I was hearing from has gone quiet.

I appreciate the info and direct response. Seen enough cryptic messages to last a lifetime.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

ricepig

Traylor is on campus and recruiting this weekend.

Snout team

Quote from: ricepig on December 15, 2017, 04:47:54 pm

Great news.  I believe he will pay huge dividends.

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: ricepig on December 15, 2017, 04:47:54 pm

That's a plus!
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

FraggleHog

TheInfamousHog

Jeff Traylor‏ @CoachTraylor
5m5 minutes ago

Had a great time tonight with some future @RazorbackFB players on the hill tonight. #WPS

WaltonCollege

Check out his Twitter account today:
https://mobile.twitter.com/coachtraylor?lang=en

all hog, would be a major recruiting get if Jeff indeed joins this staff.

ricepig

Quote from: WaltonCollege on December 16, 2017, 04:29:51 pm
Check out his Twitter account today:
https://mobile.twitter.com/coachtraylor?lang=en

all hog, would be a major recruiting get if Jeff indeed joins this staff.

I don't think he would be recruiting for us this weekend if he hadn't joined the staff.

WaltonCollege

This is official now, Chad has said Traylor will join the staff, didn't say in what capacity, prolly RBs coach but dude is a jack of all trades, coached TEs at UT for Strong. Won three state titles at Gilmer HS in TX. Has a lot of Texas ties and known as very strong recruiter in ETX like Longview/Tyler. This guy is a true recruiter, like Mike Smith who left or Partridge. I'm talking in home visits for days.

Little Lady Back

Quote from: WaltonCollege on December 20, 2017, 10:23:07 am
This is official now, Chad has said Traylor will join the staff, didn't say in what capacity, prolly RBs coach but dude is a jack of all trades, coached TEs at UT for Strong. Won three state titles at Gilmer HS in TX. Has a lot of Texas ties and known as very strong recruiter in ETX like Longview/Tyler. This guy is a true recruiter, like Mike Smith who left or Partridge. I'm talking in home visits for days.

Great news!!
#NolanRichardsonCourt