Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Otis Kirk states that he heard that Venables is in fact coming to Arkansas as DC

Started by DuckTalesLOL, December 05, 2017, 05:30:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Helmet Hog

SlickWilly

Otis Kirk is less credible than Wally.

The Venables rumor is just to make the underwhelming Morris hire seem exciting.

Dr. Starcs

DoctorSusscrofa

I expect to win the games we ought to win and be competitive in as many other games as possible. - M Barton

PorkRinds

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Hogsmo Kramer

Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

dhornjr1

Didn't there used to be a member here named "Otis Kirk's Jorts" or "Grit's Jorts"?

Great name.

ricepig

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

LRHawg

Acehawg

If this in fact happens.  Morris would be a great hire at least until Venables left for a head coaching job.

TrueBlue

Heard from several talking heads that this is a real possibility. We must be trying to pay him upwards of $2.5MM

HOGINTENNESSEE

Dark Helmet Hog

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

Dannyluvssonic

The media is putting this out there to try to spin this turd.  Venables isn't leaving Clemson to coach with this loser.

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

CaliforniaHawg

ballhog™

Quote from: TrueBlue on December 05, 2017, 05:33:37 pm
Heard from several talking heads that this is a real possibility. We must be trying to pay him upwards of $2.5MM

If we were going to give Gus 7 mill, why not?
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

root_hawg

hawgdavis

Someone did say something about a surprise that would wow everyone. Maybe/hope it's true.

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

CaliforniaHawg

Quote from: ballhog™ on December 05, 2017, 05:34:46 pm
If we were going to give Gus 7 mill, why not?

Morris + Venables can probably be had for less than Gus' $7 mil.

#1 STUNNA

Quote from: SlickWilly on December 05, 2017, 05:31:44 pm
Otis Kirk is less credible than Wally.

The Venables rumor is just to make the underwhelming Morris hire seem exciting.
this

Porkette

Like everyone else, I'll believe it when I see it, but Morris and Venables are friends from their Clemson days.
GO HOGS GO!

The Boar War

The coaching search equivalent of "The check is in the mail".  Probably should have just hired Venables.

imtad16

Quote from: DuckTalesLOL on December 05, 2017, 05:30:10 pm
https://twitter.com/BrianKDuck/status/938186566538878978 this has a image of a message board post

Fantastic!

I agree with Dan Wolken here if we also just got Venables.

https://twitter.com/DanWolken/status/938182566875664384

Spread offense. Ace DC. Texas recruiting. I bet we get Hanspard, McCalister, and Gooden back now as well.

ballhog™

Lanlord

greenie

247Hog

If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Oliver

If this pipe dream comes to fruition, I could get behind the Morris hire

Hog Milanese

That would be amazing, but Otis is somehow less credible than even porkrindjimmy

ricepig

Broadway Rob

Broadway Rob: December 05, 2017, 07:57:52 pm

122 ranked defense after 3 years.  We have no [CENSORED] shot whatsoever, and to say we do is delusional man.  If he was anything more than a great OC, his defense would have improved.  He's no head coach.

Pig Power

Remember folks- It says Otis Kirk states.. I'll leave it for what it is

WestMemphisHog

colbs

casken

"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

BloodRedHog

You mean Brent wants a raise from Clemson and we are getting played again like Gus played us?
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

davril98

Quote from: BloodRedHog on December 05, 2017, 05:46:31 pm
You mean Brent wants a raise from Clemson and we are getting played again like Gus played us?
This.  Smart really

phadedhawg

If Venables is willing to work for Chad Morris we need to give him a drug test, and run a credit check and see if he has a pending indictment.  It doesn't add up.