Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

After watching MNF

Started by TNhawgfan, September 25, 2012, 09:28:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TNhawgfan

one thing if for sure...you guys that thought Carroll would be available at the end of the season are dead wrong. That defense is for real with cornerbacks that look like linebackers, and a defensive line that got pressure on Rodgers all night only rushing four. No way in hades they get rid of Carroll (just like there was no way in hades, he or gruden or any NFL coach was coming here anyway)
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

HF#1

He's not leaving Seattle... 
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Dcace83

Quote from: TNhawgfan on September 25, 2012, 09:28:34 am
one thing if for sure...you guys that thought Carroll would be available at the end of the season are dead wrong. That defense is for real with cornerbacks that look like linebackers, and a defensive line that got pressure on Rodgers all night only rushing four. No way in hades they get rid of Carroll (just like there was no way in hades, he or gruden or any NFL coach was coming here anyway)

I concur with your entire post. Better watch out for the Seahawks. I watched all of that game last night. That team is for real. Once Wilson gets his legs under him I think they'll be a contender. That D was unlike anything I've seen in a long while.
And if I had a gun, with two bullets, and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden and Toby, I would shoot Toby twice. -Michael Scott

<--- I brought that avatar to Hogville. It's win I know.

Pig Latin

i never thought carroll was a big candidate.  with every win is a more definite no. 
Quote from: KnilesKankle on April 22, 2012, 09:57:12 am
Smites are like scars, be proud of of them all.

Hogmiser

Do you believe in Miracles...... Yes. :razorback:
Welcome to Hog Country Brett Bielema!! We are Happy to have You as A Hog Brett. Go Hogs and WPS!!