Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hog Coaches Mull Bye Week Changes

Started by Mike Irwin, October 26, 2016, 08:41:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LCAPTP

I hope the promise of play time resonates with recruits and keeps the phones ringing.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Youngsta71701

I hope he moves Agim and Ledbetter back to DE.
I hope he moves Ragnow back to RG and Raulerson back to Center.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

I hope the coaches coach, train, condition, encourage, lead for these practice periods and if they do, we will be a much better team coming out of the bye week.

TomasPistola

I hope he moves Robb Smith onto a train heading out of town.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Hog N Bama

PorkRinds

Quote from: 12247 on October 28, 2016, 08:11:49 pm
I hope the coaches coach, train, condition, encourage, lead for these practice periods and if they do, we will be a much better team coming out of the bye week.

I'm betting they do those things every week.

nwahogfan1

How did we miss evaluate so many players on our OL?  Blame it on Pittman but CBB is the head Hog so he must get the credit whether good or bad.  We are so below SEC average there. But Looking forward what will change here?   We hope better coaching of fundamentals but what we really need is much better talent.  Lets hope both.   Time will tell.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on October 27, 2016, 01:53:23 pm
I hope he moves Agim and Ledbetter back to DE.
I hope he moves Ragnow back to RG and Raulerson back to Center.
Our DL needs guys who have fast motors, use their hands well to get off blocks, quickly decide whether a pass or a run and the  fly to the football.  Modern football suggest our DL be leaner and meaner because of all the spreads and all the running.  But these guys have to find the ball, get off their block and want to make every tackle.    I do not see it happening..  I hope Coaches put their heads together and get it figured out.

goodguytex

Bielema is a former Oline man, and a former DC for a major college program. He knows some about both positions. I'm sure he's been doing everything in his power over the last week and will this week as well to get some stuff corrected. This week is the turning point for our season.

We get another beat down from Florida, our season could really spiral. Frankly, I don't think that's going to happen. I believe we will have a great game plan, fight very hard, and give Florida all this team has in them. Will it be enough? I don't know. But I expect to see this team play on fire. At least I hope that's what we see. And I hope we will all be very proud of this team.

Dr. Starcs

Mike_e

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on October 30, 2016, 11:15:04 am
Wasnt CBB a d-lineman in college?

The last time I read his bio, yes.

But, you know how things change.  ;)
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: goodguytex on October 30, 2016, 08:47:05 am
Bielema is a former Oline man, and a former DC for a major college program. He knows some about both positions. I'm sure he's been doing everything in his power over the last week and will this week as well to get some stuff corrected. This week is the turning point for our season.

We get another beat down from Florida, our season could really spiral. Frankly, I don't think that's going to happen. I believe we will have a great game plan, fight very hard, and give Florida all this team has in them. Will it be enough? I don't know. But I expect to see this team play on fire. At least I hope that's what we see. And I hope we will all be very proud of this team.

CBB played DT not Oline

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.