Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tre Young

Started by draftkings33, January 16, 2018, 01:01:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

draftkings33

Oklahoma plays at 8 tonight on ESPNU.  Not an OU fan at all but this guy is must see TV

texas tush hog

Quote from: draftkings33 on January 16, 2018, 01:01:27 pm
Oklahoma plays at 8 tonight on ESPNU.  Not an OU fan at all but this guy is must see TV

He one and done, he that good.

311Hog

is it me or is he already going bald

draftkings33

Quote from: 311Hog on January 16, 2018, 01:05:11 pm
LOL for sure has some weird stuff going on up there.  I'm sure it's not hurting his nights with the ladies too bad.  He better be glad he's a freak at basketball though....

311Hog

Quote from: draftkings33 on January 16, 2018, 01:07:59 pm
LOL for sure has some weird stuff going on up there.  I'm sure it's not hurting his nights with the ladies too bad.  He better be glad he's a freak at basketball though....
haha no you are right you can't work at wal mart with that issue.

I am surprised we beat them honestly the kid has tremendous skill.

draftkings33

Quote from: 311Hog on January 16, 2018, 01:14:44 pm
haha no you are right you can't work at wal mart with that issue.

I am surprised we beat them honestly the kid has tremendous skill.
Yes he does.  Fun to watch

311Hog

Quote from: draftkings33 on January 16, 2018, 01:19:02 pm
Yes he does.  Fun to watch

yeah maybe some how the warriors can draft him =)

draftkings33

Quote from: 311Hog on January 16, 2018, 01:20:07 pm
yeah maybe some how the warriors can draft him =)
Ha.  They will probably get that lucky

311Hog

Quote from: draftkings33 on January 16, 2018, 01:22:08 pm
Ha.  They will probably get that lucky

indeed not because i am a big warriors fan i just love watching them play.  Can you imagine the rain of threes ?

draftkings33

Would be fun to watch.  How tall do you think he truly is? 

311Hog

Quote from: draftkings33 on January 16, 2018, 01:24:29 pm
Would be fun to watch.  How tall do you think he truly is? 

6 1 ish i would say.

BannerMountainMan

Kinda sad he lost to a mediocre program, that should never happen
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

CPO Hog

My kid went to school with him. He's always had that scraggly mop on his head. Full of himself too.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: CPO Hog on January 16, 2018, 02:57:06 pm
My kid went to school with him. He's always had that scraggly mop on his head. Full of himself too.

Why would a kid like that be so full of himself? He's just being called the next steph curry and all.

PORKULATOR

yeah, he an old kid. Developed early I bet.
Wasn't Jason Kidd like that.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

k.c.hawg

He might be full of himself but he refused to show it after the TCU game. Every question they asked him was about him and he deflected everything to his teammates. Guys don't get as good as he is without being super confident and sometimes that comes off as arrogant. Lon Krueger was the perfect fit for him because if there was ever a guy that would tell a freshman......just go do what you do.....it's Lon!!
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

masbas3

I would like to see him get sent to Chicago.  No, I'm not a fan of any NBA team anymore, but I do keep up with where former Razorback players are playing and Portis is having a good season there.  With getting Levine back now I think they'll finish out the rest of the season continuing their current winning game play.

sickboy

He's already in late 20's Lebron mode.

verticalhog

Crushed by Kansas State tonight!

Atlhogfan1

12 turnovers. B12 record. 

KSt played well at KU over the weekend. Not too surprised they won.   
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

draftkings33

Guess I jinxed the kid

PharmacistHog

Quote from: draftkings33 on January 17, 2018, 10:12:06 am
Guess I jinxed the kid

I suggest you start a thread pumping k. Allen for tonights game...........
Quote from: HogPharmer on December 27, 2018, 09:45:23 am
Millennials suck...

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm
Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.

010HogFan

Quote from: k.c.hawg on January 16, 2018, 04:27:16 pm
He might be full of himself but he refused to show it after the TCU game. Every question they asked him was about him and he deflected everything to his teammates. Guys don't get as good as he is without being super confident and sometimes that comes off as arrogant. Lon Krueger was the perfect fit for him because if there was ever a guy that would tell a freshman......just go do what you do.....it's Lon!!

Yep I have listened to a few of his interviews and I like the kid. He seems humble to me, and that's gotta be somewhat tough when you're as good as he is.

draftkings33

Quote from: PharmacistHog on January 17, 2018, 10:19:25 am
Good idea

PonderinHog

Quote from: PharmacistHog on January 17, 2018, 10:19:25 am
and Chiozza!

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

cityhog

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 16, 2018, 01:31:48 pm
Kinda sad he lost to a mediocre program, that should never happen

OU would beat us by 25 if we played now.

BannerMountainMan

311Hog

Quote from: cityhog on January 17, 2018, 04:21:19 pm

i guess it is a good thing we aren't playing them now isnt it?

cityhog

Quote from: 311Hog on January 17, 2018, 04:25:11 pm
i guess it is a good thing we aren't playing them now isnt it?

yes it is.

PORKULATOR

Someone fix the title please.(see my fixed post title)  Driving me nuts.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Sportsguy

Quote from: cityhog on January 17, 2018, 04:21:19 pm

Yep. Not real sure how they are a mediocre program? Final Four 2 years ago. Gonna have 3 of the last 9 wooden award winners. Historically, they are top 15 all time basketball program. ESPN had them at 12 at one point.

That said, hogs are too. Not sure why the jabs at them, but oh well. I want no part of them now that they have grown up. From googling their roster they are super young.

Wish Anderson would get the guys going. I'd take Kruger as HC next year. He'd play fun ball and have our guys playing well, imo.

Kruger is top on my list to replace Mike if he is canned.

Grizzlyfan

Young is an incredible talent but still VERY inconsistent.  And the supporting cast is left pretty exposed when Young is launching near half-court 3's.