Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 26, 2024, 11:44:05 am

The Book

Started by UALRGrad, October 06, 2006, 02:13:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

UALRGrad

I have seen a few posts that refer to a book coming out.  What is the book, who wrote it, etc?
If Ole Dork played the University of Hell, I'd buy a Satan jersey.

Uncle Ivan 9/6/2009

Adam Stokes

dotnet

There is a search function at the top of the screen... it works.

Tater Salad

Quote from: dotnet on October 06, 2006, 02:14:51 pm

what was he gonna search? Book?

That's a little broad for the search function

UALRGrad

Uncle Ivan 9/6/2009

Conway Cool Daddy

Quote from: Tata Instagata on October 06, 2006, 02:20:20 pm

Believe it or not, it actually works.

dotnet

Quote from: Tata Instagata on October 06, 2006, 02:20:20 pm

Actually it isn't.  It is the third and fourth response down.  Sorry, I guess I was rude.  I just get frustrated with lazy people.  He didn't want to look so he got someone else to look for him. 

UALRGrad

[/quote]

Actually it isn't.  It is the third and fourth response down.  Sorry, I guess I was rude.  I just get frustrated with lazy people.  He didn't want to look so he got someone else to look for him. 
[/quote]

Actually, I was not lazy.  I did not know there was a search feature.  I am sure you sit at home most days and toggle between this and chatrooms so you have got it mastered.  It was a simple question so no need to be a jacka$$.

Uncle Ivan 9/6/2009

HogasaurusRex

Quote from: UALRGrad on October 06, 2006, 03:29:08 pm

[/quote]

Actually, I was not lazy.  I did not know there was a search feature.  I am sure you sit at home most days and toggle between this and chatrooms so you have got it mastered.  It was a simple question so no need to be a jacka$$.
[/quote]
It happens a lot on Hogville, the shortness of paitience.  I am as guilty as the next, but there are a TON of features on the board that I don't know how to use, and even if I read about it in the help section, still can't figure out.  That's the main problem with written communication; you can mean one thing, and come across in a totally different way.  I think a lot of us assume that everone on here is as technologically gifted as we are (I'm not) and has been on here as long as we have as well.  Just be nice; everyone likes nice people. ;D