Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 05, 2024, 07:36:15 pm

the fans

Started by JETBACK, October 05, 2006, 10:04:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JETBACK

last post on the stupid board,this thing don't do nothing but separate all the fans

HatfieldHog

Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

Sonofahog

What took you so long to leave??   8 whole posts.
Proud son of the Hog punt returner in the video below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFM2ht-O8c

DukeOfPork

Damn.  Guys we're going to really miss what this guy brought to the table.  Those are big shoes to fill.

hoginator

Quote from: JETBACK on October 05, 2006, 10:04:55 pm
last post on the stupid board,this thing don't do nothing but separate all the fans
Sorry I missed the first seven...
Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

football17

GROW UP!

Sonofahog

Quote from: hoginator on October 05, 2006, 10:08:47 pm
Sorry I missed the first seven...

Every post he has made has ended up in the vent.   Gee,  I wonder why?
Proud son of the Hog punt returner in the video below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFM2ht-O8c

HatfieldHog

Looks to me like you're still watching....

See ya
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

10thPlanet

Fans loving the Head coach more than the Program/University/State/Athletes is Stupid. Thanks for once again bringing this to my attention.

ArchitectHog

Here we go again..........
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
Quote from: KEYS on October 07, 2009, 10:45:57 am
The Hogs should play every HOME game in Little Rock just as soon as the campus is moved there... hence the meaning of "home."
Quote from: DEVICEHIGH on August 13, 2010, 08:47:52 am
We can no longer afford to play in Little Rock. The university is in Fayetteville.

williamsB

you mean there is a Hog fan that does not enjoy the tearing apart of the program....dang

Hoggam's Razor

Ya may want to look at a GED.....it may change your circumstances.
But.....to a point I may, somewhat, agree with you.......but, I would probably not want to discuss it with you.
I hate it when people complain.

Buff

well..........bye

arkiehawg

Hey, Black.  I find it interesting that you are still on the site after saying goodbye?   

I also read some of your other posts and would say......"If you don't get help at Charter, get help somewhere".......Seek mental help friend......<sarcasm if you didn't pick up on it> 8)

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

It don't?  I thought it do! 
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Quote from: hogapalooza on October 05, 2006, 10:55:50 pm
I have a Great place for your last post.  The place where threads go to die.

Bu BYE!

You be a bully!
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music