Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Demolition Man, thy name is Nutt and thy father is Broyles.

Started by Albert Einswine, October 05, 2006, 12:09:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Albert Einswine

Our football program was in poor shape when Houston took over from Danny Ford.  Nutt gave us the fleeting hope of better things to come,  but now it's evident that he is surely grinding the remnants of a once proud program into dust.  If he's allowed to continue this demolition,  it won't be long before what's left just blows away with the wind.

Utter ruin on our house because of the lust for the dollar,  and nothing more,  from the athletic administration. :'(
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

hawaiianhogster

I agree Dale has to go. If you don't mind me asking, What happened in the past few days that made you this angry?

SAUhogfan

I want Nutt gone too, but this type of thread has been posted a 1000 different times now.  I'm hoping that after the season BOTH Nutt and Broyles will somehow be gone, but till then all the griping in the world won't help.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: hawaiianhogster on October 05, 2006, 12:12:04 am
I agree Dale has to go. If you don't mind me asking, What happened in the past few days that made you this angry?

It's the totality of the last few years.  I'm not as angry anymore as I am irritated,  agitated and deeply saddened by the state of our affairs.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Albert Einswine

Quote from: SAUhogfan on October 05, 2006, 12:14:30 am
I want Nutt gone too, but this type of thread has been posted a 1000 different times now.  I'm hoping that after the season BOTH Nutt and Broyles will somehow be gone, but till then all the griping in the world won't help.

If this kind of thread bothers you,  don't read them.  Posting in them only gives them legs.  I say this to you with no malice.  I'm not schooling you,  honest.

DEVICEHIGH

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3nVnWsFtbCY

Bacon Out...
"Bacon out..." and "Whatshakinbacon" are registered trademarks of Whatshakinbacon Inc and are in no way associated with DEVICEHIGH. DEVICEHIGH does not represent Whatshakinbacon or the fact the he is "Out"
Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

Silver Hog

Hi All,

Feel free to move this post if it is not in the appropriate place.

I've got a pet peeve about the greed. I live overseas and only get glimpses of the Hogs on Youtube and the like.  I used to be able to listen to the radio via the internet for free, and enjoy Paul's playcalling live. It was almost like being there. I would even stay up extra late or get up extra early to hear the games as they happened.   Now they charge you something like 10 dollars a MONTH to listen to the RADIO!  Radio should be free, paid for by the commercials.  I now have to make due with live-stats and game summaries.  That is just crap.  Fans should have access. Plain and simple.

I'm feeling alienated, and I cannot wait until someone asks me for donations.  As a matter of pride I won't pay them for a sub-par product, and I would not even have to pay if I was living in Arkansas.   How dare they gouge the non-Arkansas based hog fans for a radio broadcast ???   Talk about destroying a fan base due to greed. 

I was a hugger in the beginning. Now I'm just sick to death of remembering the semi-glory days of Hatfield and not being ranked.  Now to have to pay to listen to losing team on top of that. Forget it.

Glad I found this site!  Good work whoever set it up.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Albert Einswine on October 05, 2006, 12:09:58 am
Our football program was in poor shape when Houston took over from Danny Ford.  Nutt gave us the fleeting hope of better things to come,  but now it's evident that he is surely grinding the remnants of a once proud program into dust.  If he's allowed to continue this demolition,  it won't be long before what's left just blows away with the wind.

Utter ruin on our house because of the lust for the dollar,  and nothing more,  from the athletic administration. :'(
What was Danny Ford's record in his last season as Razorback head coach? What was Nutt's record last season, his 8th as Razorback head coach? Now tell me how Nutt has improved the Hogs.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: HoginMemphis on October 05, 2006, 07:17:26 am
Quote from: Albert Einswine on October 05, 2006, 12:09:58 am

What was Danny Ford's record in his last season as Razorback head coach? What was Nutt's record last season, his 8th as Razorback head coach? Now tell me how Nutt has improved the Hogs.

HiM,  you see it and I see it,  but so many out there don't.  Nutt had fleeting success with the solid recruits that Ford brought in and then proceeded to ram the ship into the rocks.

Now we're in worse shape than we were to begin with.