Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Peyton working with Gus at practice.

Started by missippihog, October 04, 2006, 10:30:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

missippihog

They just said on Channel 7 that Peyton worked out with Gus a lot a practice today so we could possibly see him catching quite a bit on Sat. Houston said he didn't want to say too much about it. I hope he can have a good day against Auburn.

ConwayHog

Quote from: missippihog on October 04, 2006, 10:30:57 pm
They just said on Channel 7 that Peyton worked out with Gus a lot a practice today so we could possibly see him catching quite a bit on Sat. Houston said he didn't want to say too much about it. I hope he can have a good day against Auburn.

All I hope is that Sam doesn't take the team bus.

Mr. Hogback075

we need some kinda somethin' happining.

missippihog

Quote from: Fresh Legs™ on October 04, 2006, 10:33:25 pm

Genius response. Don't expect any less from you.

hogfan300

Yeah, this offense needs Peyton Hillis to be involved in the passing game.

RazorRaider

I wonder if we could sneak him on a plane to Aubrun without Dale knowing about it?
Quote from: LA HAWG on January 18, 2007, 08:00:42 am
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

How many times do we need to post this stuff?

missippihog

Quote from: RazorRaider on October 04, 2006, 10:34:25 pm

I wonder if we could sneak him on a plane to Aubrun without Dale knowing about it?

Please stick to the topic of my thread. Take the stupid posts elsewhere.

ConwayHog

Quote from: missippihog on October 04, 2006, 10:33:57 pm

I wouldn't any less of a thread from a guy like you either.  You chastize everyone on here for their answers acting as if we can't figure stuff out and then don't even spell Mississippi correctly.  I know you can spell Mississippi correctly.  Why can't you figure out that I don't give a rip about giving you a great response?

Regarding my intelligence,  I wouldn't make accusations that you can't back up.  I've burned a few folks on here and it sounds like you may be wanting to challenge that point.   

ConwayHog

You read my mind.  Both problems fixed.

ConwayHog

Quote from: missippihog on October 04, 2006, 10:35:46 pm

Thank you Mr. Head Lecturer guy.

sportinggoodsguy

I wish we would see him intercepting passes from the middle linebacker position on defense.  He could be ROMO in the pro's if they would develop him there....not that it would take much development.

missippihog

Quote from: Fresh Legs™ on October 04, 2006, 10:36:33 pm

I wouldn't any less of a thread from a guy like you either.  You chastize everyone on here for their answers acting as if we can't figure stuff out and then don't even spell Mississippi correctly.  I know you can spell Mississippi correctly.  Why can't you figure out that I don't give a rip about giving you a great response?

Regarding my intelligence,  I wouldn't make accusations that you can't back up.  I've burned a few folks on here and it sounds like you may be wanting to challenge that point.   

Is that a threat from the geek/hater squad?

missippihog

Quote from: Fresh Legs™ on October 04, 2006, 10:37:27 pm

You and your ignorant posts are now on ignore. Congrats.

ConwayHog

Quote from: missippihog on October 04, 2006, 10:38:58 pm
Quote from: Fresh Legs™ on October 04, 2006, 10:37:27 pm

You and your ignorant posts are now on ignore. Congrats.

Good deal.  Good luck getting some responses now that you can actually read.

clemensrules01

oooooooooooooooo ur tough.

ConwayHog

Quote from: clemens on October 04, 2006, 10:40:13 pm

Are u the former Clemsonrules01?

missippihog

What the heck is this doing in the recruiting forum? Censorship?

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Quote from: Fresh Legs™ on October 04, 2006, 10:41:27 pm

Regarding my intelligence,  I wouldn't make accusations that you can't back up. I've burned a few folks on here and it sounds like you may be wanting to challenge that point.    

No, but he stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.  ;)

ballhog™

Every week I guess there is a theme.  This week is Peyton Hillis will be more involved in the offense.  Before bamy it was we have to stop their running game, before the utah state game it was establisihing the running game...next week it will be about a player that hasn't played much getting an increased roll in the game...seems like it usually doesn't happen.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

clemensrules01

October 04, 2006, 10:46:11 pm #19 Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 10:48:52 pm by clemens
Quote from: Fresh Legs™ on October 04, 2006, 10:41:27 pm

yes sir. y do u ask?

btw, my post was purely sarcastic. your post was just funny to me. no harm no foul.

Hawgballz

Quote from: ballhog on October 04, 2006, 10:45:21 pm
Every week I guess there is a theme.  This week is Peyton Hillis will be more involved in the offense.  Before bamy it was we have to stop their running game, before the utah state game it was establisihing the running game...next week it will be about a player that hasn't played much getting an increased roll in the game...seems like it usually doesn't happen.

I though we stopped the running game against Alabama and I remember us running the ball very well against Utah State.  It seems like it happened those 2 times and I certainly hope it happens Saturday against Auburn.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!