Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 13, 2024, 05:09:43 am

Homerisms™ by cowbyhomer22

Started by cowboyhomer22, October 04, 2006, 10:26:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cowboyhomer22

You can not even post anything against you siths with out it getting trashed.

RazorRaider

Quote from: cowboyhomer22 on October 04, 2006, 10:22:35 pm
Hoping the hogs will lose so we get a new coach is not the thoughts of a true hog fan, all you darksiders are a bunch of fakes. Only happy when times are bad. Stop watching we don't need you . That includes you to moley_russells_wart_hog.  Smit that, go cheer Arkansas State they need all the fans they can get.

Get a dog and name it clue so you will have one. For your information. I am a very rabid darksider. but go back and research my posts. I have never , ever, wished for the hogs to lose just to see your buddy Houston get fired. In fact many darksiders have said that no matter what they cannot wish for the hogs to lose. Get your facts straight before you start grouping people together! You got that?
Quote from: LA HAWG on January 18, 2007, 08:00:42 am
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

How many times do we need to post this stuff?

hawg23

"Was like a full crowd scene at the food lines"

ConwayHog

Quote from: cowboyhomer22 on October 04, 2006, 10:26:31 pm

My posts get trashed some.  What side of the fence do you think I'm on ???

mightybulldogs12

No doubht they would rather loose than root for the hogs.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: cowboyhomer22 on October 04, 2006, 10:26:31 pm

Really now.

PiggoBitttys

Hey, Nutt would rather win most games, but that doesn't seem to help anything.

cowboyhomer22

Hogville run by Darksiders. I hope Nutt runs the table so you have something else to stew about.

hawg23

banned u are as yoda would say llol
"Was like a full crowd scene at the food lines"

T-Bag Hawg

Quote from: cowboyhomer22 on October 04, 2006, 10:30:35 pm
Hogville run by Darksiders. I hope Nutt runs the table so you have something else to stew about.

like you didn't know that b/f you got on here
It's a pill, that gives worms to ex-girlfriends!  You just don't get it!

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: cowboyhomer22 on October 04, 2006, 10:22:35 pm
Hoping the hogs will lose so we get a new coach is not the thoughts of a true hog fan, all you darksiders are a bunch of fakes. Only happy when times are bad. Stop watching we don't need you . That includes you to moley_russells_wart_hog.  Smit that, go cheer Arkansas State they need all the fans they can get.

Emmitt Smith is the most overrated football player in the history of the NFL.

He was a show-off and the league had to put a rule in place (the don't take your helmet off to bring attention to yourself when you score) because of him.

He finally had to be run out of town because he was a locker room cancer and didn't have the passing game/line/Jimmy Johnson to hide behind, so he pouted over to Arizona and sucked it up there.

Just so you know, homer.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

mightybulldogs12

any posts that threaten thier shady ways get moved to the trash can.  I listened to sports talks in disbelief that members from this web sight wanted us to loose to Vandy and Alabama so Nutt woud get fired.  I don't care who the coach is.  I love the hogs, and could not phantom rooting for a loss. 

T-Bag Hawg

I would never wish for this team to lose to get rid of Dale.  I just hope he goes somewhere else next season.  That's best case scenario.  After the latest news about winning not being important, ($$$$ and tix sales #1), we are screwed!
It's a pill, that gives worms to ex-girlfriends!  You just don't get it!

moley_russells_wart_hog

ane a hugger runs the football program,,,, we have balance in the force

cowboyhomer22

Quote from: moley_russells_wart_hog on October 04, 2006, 10:51:44 pm
Quote from: hawg23 on October 04, 2006, 10:48:36 pm
Why are we so unreasonable as fans?? wanting a winning product is Arkansas is never likely to happen so why do we wish for it? We need to be happy with being the 6th or 7th best team in the SEC take the leagues money ans shut up and be a track school.........makes me sick to think that thats whats basically being put out on our statewide radio..what a joke...i will be a HOG FAN regardless...i love the suckers...but expecting to win is not unreasonable...dont let the MAN keep ya down hogs...we can do it

or we could discontinue the football progam, and make rrw stadium a botanical garden ;)
that would be better then listening to you talk about them losing every week, you fack hog fan.

Big Papa Satan

People who are still supporting Houston Nutt as the head coach do it out of emotional reasons, not logic.  There exists no logical reasons to support that failure anymore.  Those that do so are the ones that are hurting the program by condoning a cancer that is killing our program.

Dear Huggers.

Houston Nutt is not the Razorback football program.

It would do you people well to understand that.