Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Loss at Auburn demands HDN's resignation??

Started by hogsrmyfav36, October 04, 2006, 09:55:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsrmyfav36

Personally, I believe that a loss at Auburn is the final straw for HDN.  I contend that if he has any respect for himself as a man; or, if he has any respect for mankind period, he will come out and pronounce to the media that he is not the man for the job.  He's overworrked, underpaid, and completely ignorant of the Razorback Nation's understanding of what the Frank is going on.   God rest HDN.  His days of coaching at the U of A is over.
F&*!NG INTRANET

RazorRaider

Quote from: hogsrmyfav36 on October 04, 2006, 09:55:21 pm
Personally, I believe that a loss at Auburn is the final straw for HDN.  I contend that if he has any respect for himself as a man; or, if he has any respect for mankind period, he will come out and pronounce to the media that he is not the man for the job.  He's overworrked, underpaid, and completely ignorant of the Razorback Nation's understanding of what the frick is going on.   God rest HDN.  His days of coaching at the U of A is over.

As much as I agree with your post, I really don't see that happening. HDN  has no clue what respect or even self-respect is.
Quote from: LA HAWG on January 18, 2007, 08:00:42 am
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

How many times do we need to post this stuff?

football17

Personally, I believe that a loss at Auburn is the final straw for HDN.  I contend that if he has any respect for himself as a man; or, if he has any respect for mankind period, he will come out and pronounce to the media that he is not the man for the job.  He's overworrked, underpaid, and completely ignorant of the Razorback Nation's understanding of what the frick is going on.   God rest HDN.  His days of coaching at the U of A is over.

You do realize that Arkansas is a big underdog Saturday, right? I mean if this was a home game vs. Ole Miss and Nutt lost, then you have a valid point... but not losing a game he's not supposed to win...

SPAL

underpaid?

hogsrmyfav36

Nobody wants to post on here b/c they know its' true.  If you don't want our best days behind us, then maybe this is the place for you.  Post away, girlie girls.   Meet a real man and you might find yourselves changing your positions just because of the play.....
F&*!NG INTRANET

WestMemphisHogFan

It will NEVER happen.  At least, not after a loss at Auburn.  Now it is a different story if we get beat by SE Missouri State.

PigKahuna

This is a joke right?  Auburn would be favored in a game at home this week against anyone in the country but Ohio State and maybe USC.

ryan_hog

Maybe we can sign some Offensive Coordinator from the NFL to be our coach.  Until thrn I dont see Broyles getting rid of Nutt, at least until the end of the season.  That would be horrible PR on the University, and our program, and it would probably hurt our recruiting.

RivercrestHog

Why would you resign because you lost to the #2 team in the nation? Sure, he has plenty of other reasons to go ahead and resign, but that would in no way be the final straw. The only thing that can happen to Nutt is him keeping his job for another year by beating Auburn, unfortunately.

the donger

Not happenin'

hogsrmyfav36

Quote from: PigKahuna on October 04, 2006, 10:00:09 pm

This is a joke right?  Auburn would be favored in a game at home this week against anyone in the country but Ohio State and maybe USC.

okay dude, make your point clear.  stop hiding behind semantics, etc. and just tell us all what you think.  You might be surprised at how many of us agree with you.  You might ALSO find it enlightening to know that blind allegiance to a MILLION DOLLAR COACH doesn't produce anyhmore.  We, the poor, handto mouth consumers may be poor, but we're not stupid nor are we intimidated about fighting for what is outs
F&*!NG INTRANET

Landonhog

Quality...

I keep looking for the sarcasm or the joke...  Sadly for you, it looks like you made a serious attempt at a post.  Truly sad.

Golfer

You would fire him because he lost to the #2 team in the nation? Using that thinking, I guess the LSU coach, and Spurrier at SC should be fired as well, as they lost to the #2 team.

RazorRedneck

While most on this board will agree on your stance, no one should believe that we would expect a coach to resign following a loss to a team that we are two touchdown underdogs to.

football17

Quote from: hogsrmyfav36 on October 04, 2006, 10:04:26 pm
Quote from: PigKahuna on October 04, 2006, 10:00:09 pm

okay dude, make your point clear.  stop hiding behind semantics, etc. and just tell us all what you think.  You might be surprised at how many of us agree with you.  You might ALSO find it enlightening to know that blind allegiance to a MILLION DOLLAR COACH doesn't produce anyhmore.  We, the poor, handto mouth consumers may be poor, but we're not stupid nor are we intimidated about fighting for what is outs

You aren't making any sense... have you been drinking?

JUMPIN JAHOGSAPHAT

As much as I would like to see a change, it aint happening under those circumstances.

pigture perfect

I'm no betting man, but the latest I heard was that the spread is 15. We have not beaten the spread all year. If we happen to this game it means we have at least improved. (to some anyway) This is the game to try the HUNH!
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Golfer

Quote from: hogsrmyfav36 on October 04, 2006, 09:58:58 pm
Nobody wants to post on here b/c they know its' true.  If you don't want our best days behind us, then maybe this is the place for you.  Post away, girlie girls.   Meet a real man and you might find yourselves changing your positions just because of the play.....

Would you mind interpreting this for us?

Squealers

HDN will not resign, ever.  It is not in his makeup.  He will either:
1. Take another (lower level conference) coaching job
2. Move into the AD job (ugggggg, lets hope not)
3. Retire to spend more time with his family
4. Open a car dealership
5. Take over as the new VOICE OF THE RAZORBACKS.

He has won too many games this year (yes, I know, barely) to get his walking papers.  if he does leave, it will be at seasons end.
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

RazorRaider

Quote from: Squealers on October 04, 2006, 10:10:31 pm
HDN will not resign, ever.  It is not in his makeup.  He will either:
1. Take another (lower level conference) coaching job
2. Move into the AD job (ugggggg, lets hope not)
3. Retire to spend more time with his family
4. Open a car dealership
5. Take over as the new VOICE OF THE RAZORBACKS.

He has won too many games this year (yes, I know, barely) to get his walking papers.  if he does leave, it will be at seasons end.
Won too many games? We have only won three so far. I don't even senile Frank could justify keeping him if we only have 3 wins this season. Nutt's job is not secure until we win at least 6 I fear. :puke: All we have to do is make it to a bowl game and we will be stuck with Nutt forever. :puke:

Quote from: LA HAWG on January 18, 2007, 08:00:42 am
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

How many times do we need to post this stuff?

sickboy1138

Quoteokay dude, make your point clear.  stop hiding behind semantics, etc. and just tell us all what you think.  You might be surprised at how many of us agree with you.  You might ALSO find it enlightening to know that blind allegiance to a MILLION DOLLAR COACH doesn't produce anyhmore.  We, the poor, handto mouth consumers may be poor, but we're not stupid nor are we intimidated about fighting for what is outs

What exactly are you "fighting" for?  We are still talking about football right?  Sounds like a letter from the leader of a rebel group.  I feel like watching Star Wars.