Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 11, 2024, 05:08:38 pm

why all the crying

Started by JETBACK, October 04, 2006, 07:49:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JETBACK

just wondering ,Ive been a hog fan for 28 of 28 years and i dont know whyeverybody cries when we win or lose makes no sense to me.did everybody forget about the crow years.thanks go hogs beat auburn. yall make me want to move to texas not the players or coach but the fans,who wants to listen to this bull everyday

ArchitectHog

Quote from: JETBACK on October 04, 2006, 07:49:13 pm
just wondering ,Ive been a hog fan for 28 of 28 years and i dont know whyeverybody cries when we win or lose makes no sense to me.did everybody forget about the crow years.thanks go hogs beat auburn. yall make me want to move to texas not the players or coach but the fans,who wants to listen to this bull everyday

Someday you will see the light.........
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
Quote from: KEYS on October 07, 2009, 10:45:57 am
The Hogs should play every HOME game in Little Rock just as soon as the campus is moved there... hence the meaning of "home."
Quote from: DEVICEHIGH on August 13, 2010, 08:47:52 am
We can no longer afford to play in Little Rock. The university is in Fayetteville.

Richard_white

Shoatly

October 04, 2006, 07:54:49 pm #3 Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 07:59:47 pm by Shoatly

Yes, but we didn't have to endure Crow(e) for 9 years.  Back to back losing seasons, broken promises, the list is long and detailed on here daily.  Personally, I just want a coach that can take us to the next level.  Call it bull if you want. 

RazorRaider

So what you are saying that is as long as we win just a few more games than in the Crowe years you are happy? If so that is fine. Why do you expect everyone else to be willing to embrace mediocrity just because you do? Is it wrong to want Conference Championships? BCS bowl wins? Maybe even a NC? How about at least being a top 20 team on a regular basis? Why is wanting those things so wrong? Can you please explain this?
Quote from: LA HAWG on January 18, 2007, 08:00:42 am
No BCS Bowl Games.
No SEC Championships.
1 10 win season.
2-5 in bowl games.
0-2 in SECCG.

How many times do we need to post this stuff?

Pragmatic PiG

I never cry when the hogs win .... :-\

anyways off to the trash bin, 5...., 4......, 3......., 2........, 1

PulledPork

this is one position I have never considered, or thought would read.....lemme think about it.... :puke:

Pulled out...®

Pragmatic PiG

Quote from: R_Chi_TeKHoG on October 04, 2006, 07:53:26 pm

Someday you will see the light.........

I don't think he will

Broken Trigger

If you want to move to Texas and support the Shorthorns just because a few fans on a message board aren't seeing eye to eye with you, i think you have some problems that extend way beyond sports.  BTW, who again is doing the crying?

Porkahontas

Reason #338 why every new poster should have to pass a very basic IQ test before being allowed to post on any board in any forum other than maybe the rasslin' forum.  :-\

PulledPork

I think it was testis, just without the !!

Pulled out...®