Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 05, 2024, 03:57:55 pm

Okay, here is a fact

Started by williamsB, October 04, 2006, 06:07:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

williamsB

Houston Nutt is the coach of the UofA Razorbacks.

He will be at least until the end of the season.

What would the darksiders (sorry, for lack of a better name) have the the huggers (again for lack of a better name) do at this time?

With all the fighting going on and jokes, I was trying to have an adult talk about this, just to clear up what some people expect. Thanks

hogfan47

Good luck there are some on both side who are incapable of any ( ADULT ) talk
C L martin

Fort Smith Ark    

start the healing process now

hogfansince1964

Unfortunately, on the Internet folks post things that they would never tell another person to his/her face.  If they did so they would be considered boorish by almost everyone.

enl35794

I agree. You dont have to like Houston Nutt. But, cripes, at least try and present yourself as a semi-educated person. I was on the Auburn forum, and some of them came here and just laughed at how frickin retarded some of the people on here sound. And its true. We've got good fans here in Arkansas, but some of just go way over the top and make themselves look pretty bad. Talk football. Thats what everyone is here to do. But, again, there are plenty of people that can't handle a tall order like that.
"And I took the butcher knife and put it up to her neck. I said if you want to live to see tomorrow, you better start frying them eggs a little bit better than what you frying. I'm tired of eating sloppy, slimy eggs."

Jesco White

pigfeet

I'll start the childishish response.....

Fire Them and Hire OJ janitorial service.

Couldn't resist

PORK CHOP

dale must go :razorback: ;D

enl35794

Yeah, thats my theory of most forum posters. They think they know how things should be, and want a way to voice their thoughts, so they hop on a forum and just talk. And I agree, most of them would not say this stuff out in the open. But behind the comfort of a screen-name, they just empty out the entire can of worms.
"And I took the butcher knife and put it up to her neck. I said if you want to live to see tomorrow, you better start frying them eggs a little bit better than what you frying. I'm tired of eating sloppy, slimy eggs."

Jesco White

RedRiverHog

Quote from: enl35794 on October 04, 2006, 06:13:06 pm
I agree. You dont have to like Houston Nutt. But, cripes, at least try and present yourself as a semi-educated person. I was on the Auburn forum, and some of them came here and just laughed at how frickin retarded some of the people on here sound. And its true. We've got good fans here in Arkansas, but some of just go way over the top and make themselves look pretty bad. Talk football. Thats what everyone is here to do. But, again, there are plenty of people that can't handle a tall order like that.
Maybe you need to go back to the auburn board.
Quote from: cosmodrum on December 23, 2011, 12:45:49 pm
Then I luuuuuvs the dick.

"Error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is free to combat it"  - Thomas Jefferson

"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

HDale

Quote from: enl35794 on October 04, 2006, 06:13:06 pm
I was on the Auburn forum, and some of them came here and just laughed at how frickin retarded some of the people on here sound. And its true. We've got good fans here in Arkansas, but some of just go way over the top and make themselves look pretty bad. Talk football. Thats what everyone is here to do. But, again, there are plenty of people that can't handle a tall order like that.

When you are 21 and 1 in the SEC for the last few years you don't have much to bitch about!
I will always hate the Dork

PulledPork

Quote from: enl35794 on October 04, 2006, 06:16:04 pm
Yeah, thats my theory of most forum posters. They think they know how things should be, and want a way to voice their thoughts, so they hop on a forum and just talk. And I agree, most of them would not say this stuff out in the open. But behind the comfort of a screen-name, they just empty out the entire can of worms.
that is fine, would you like me to kick your dog for you?  what are message boards created for?

Pulled out...®

enl35794

Thats true, but, we're sittin 3-1 right now, which is a pretty good spot to be in, but it's still not good enough. The only thing that would be good enough for the people on this board is if we'd have beaten all our opponents, USC included, by at least 35.

Yeah, theres reason to bitch about stuff for the Hogs right now, but not this bad. Crap, we're winning ball games. Enjoy it.

Jesco White

enl35794

Quote from: PulledPork on October 04, 2006, 06:19:07 pm
that is fine, would you like me to kick your dog for you?  what are message boards created for?

Pulled out...®

They're about discussion, which is exactly what happens here. Its the way people do it on here that is ridiculous. You dont like Nutt, thats fine. But, why the hex everyone gotta bash Hog fans who do like him. I've seen more unreasonable fans on here than there should be. Be opinionated, thats fine, but just being a douchebag about stuff isn't the way to go. And there are quite a few of those on here. You defend Nutt, you're gonna get attacked from the "darksiders" cause they hate him and the "know" their way is right. That junk doesn't belong on a football discussion board.

Jesco White

PulledPork

Quote from: enl35794 on October 04, 2006, 06:24:44 pm

Pulled out...®

They're about discussion, which is exactly what happens here. Its the way people do it on here that is ridiculous. You dont like Nutt, thats fine. But, why the hex everyone gotta bash Hog fans who do like him. I've seen more unreasonable fans on here than there should be. Be opinionated, thats fine, but just being a douchebag about stuff isn't the way to go. And there are quite a few of those on here. You defend Nutt, you're gonna get attacked from the "darksiders" cause they hate him and the "know" their way is right. That junk doesn't belong on a football discussion board.
since when?  so, what you are saying is let bygones be bygones and everybody just get along?  kind of hard when each and every week something is released out of Nuttboi's® mouth that starts this shiite all over again.  If he could learn to keep his mouth shut, let Gus do what he was hired to do, then I believe half of us would do the same.

Pulled out...®

enl35794

Quote from: PulledPork on October 04, 2006, 07:37:12 pm
Quote from: enl35794 on October 04, 2006, 06:24:44 pm

Pulled out...®

since when?  so, what you are saying is let bygones be bygones and everybody just get along?  kind of hard when each and every week something is released out of Nuttboi's® mouth that starts this shiite all over again.  If he could learn to keep his mouth shut, let Gus do what he was hired to do, then I believe half of us would do the same.

Pulled out...®

No, dont let bygones be bygones, all I'm sayin is why does everyone have to be a douchbag about everything. Nutt may or may not be a good football coach. That depends on what side of the argument you fall on. But, the guy is trying to win football games. Believe it or not, he's trying. So you dont have to like him, but why try and make his life hell while he's here. If we fire him we fire him. Get behind whoever takes over. But while hes here, hes our coach and we shouldnt try and tear him down.

Jesco White

PulledPork

as I said, he makes it pretty hard to leave alone.  he opens his mouth and something stupid comes out.  "I called that play, brotha!"  "they score so fast, it just messes you up!" "we tried to get his family to move the funeral to before or after saturday...." "I really needed that win Chuck, I deserved it..."

nuff said!

Pulled out...®

williamsB

you are a loser if you don't go to games and watch Nutt instead of the players.....so you can catch him doing something you don't approve of