Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 29, 2024, 01:42:32 am

WWHD(What Will Houston Do)

Started by turbo2000, October 04, 2006, 05:26:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

It is the end of the season. Frank calls Houston into his office. Frank, "Houston, I have decided the program needs to go in a different direction. I need you to step down.".........WWHD(What Will Houston Do)

Thank Frank for the opportunity to coach the hogs.
4 (9.1%)
Get mad and tell Frank if he pays him his money and to stick the job.
4 (9.1%)
Beg and plead to keep his job.
15 (34.1%)
Cry like a girl.
21 (47.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

turbo2000

I'll start.

Frank, "Houston, I have decided the program needs to go in a different direction. I need you to step down."
Houston, "What...what do you mean different direction."
Frank, "Up."
Houston, "I have the team going in a different direction. I tell you we're just so close...so close. No one hurts more than I do about losing. And that high school coach, Mal-a-zahn, is so special. He is really learning a lot from me and Coach Markuson. In a couple more years he will be ready to call plays in the SEC. That is all I need, a couple more years and he will be ready. Mal-a-zahn wants to mix passes in with running. He even wants to throw the ball more than 10 yards down the field. He thinks just scoring points is important. He doesn't understand why we need to run the ball. He cannot see the genius when we run the same play 6, 7, 8, or even more times. It wears down the defense and lets us control the time of possession. And that is just so important. And, I have the #1 rushing offense in the SEC. So you see, I have the program going in a different direction. All I need is a couple more years."

Hoop

This is hilarious!! I'm going with cry like a girl.
Blaming Alex Wood for any problems with the offense is like blaming a spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.-Swino

Hiring Dana Altman would be about as sexy as waking up in the morning to find your grandma with one tit in the coffee and the other in the oatmeal. -Wilsonhog

HatfieldHog

Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

The real Hogules

My guess is a combination of ALL of the above, and if that don't work I'd look for him to offer to play a tune on JFB's or Jim Lindsey's skin flute in exchange for another two year pass!
"Don't worry big Jim, the ONLY thing I bite is fingernails."
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

dbseattle

Beg & whine. He acts like a whiner sometimes.
This post approved by Mike Markuson.

arkjay19

I'll be a little more realistic and say begs and pleads for job.

12under

he'd probably peek into the nearest trash can where this poll belongs

Broken Trigger

I'm guessing he would say, "C'mon Frank.  We're real close.  We just gotta tackle better."