Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I met KVD

Started by Chuck Boarris, February 13, 2009, 08:02:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Boarris

at Brookshires last night here in Bossier City.  It was awesome.  Dude is stoked about fishing next weekend, but I wouldnt expect anything less from this fella. 

HogBreath

I once ran into Hank Parker in Eufaula, Alabama, that dude is big as a skint mule.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Chuck Boarris

Quote from: HogBreath on February 13, 2009, 08:26:01 am
I once ran into Hank Parker in Eufaula, Alabama, that dude is big as a skint mule.

He was at the FLW championship a couple years ago in Hot Springs and I was like damn, thats one big dude.  KVD is taller than me, I'm 6-1, but he's a bean pole.

Albert Einswine

Me and my family were eating supper in Pizza Hut in Tahlequah, Oklahoma in the fall of '91 when I noticed Jimmy Houston was at the head of a group that was celebrating a big birthday party for a kid.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

philobeddoe

Quote from: HawgHaulin on February 13, 2009, 08:02:57 am
at Brookshires last night here in Bossier City.  It was awesome.  Dude is stoked about fishing next weekend, but I wouldnt expect anything less from this fella. 

Cool Beans!!!!!!!!!!  I'll bet that WAS awsome!!

I would LOVE to have the opportunity to spend a couple of days on the water with him.  I wouldn't even fish.  I would just sit in the back of the boat and watch and learn.