Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is today not a great feeling.....

Started by snf6278, March 12, 2017, 10:02:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

snf6278

Knowing that no matter the outcome of the game with ky jelly we can say we are in. Great job by Mike and everyone of these young men. After mizzery and vandy they could have thrown  in the towel. Come 5 o'clock, I'll be in my recliner watching in anticipation and excitement. It's a great time of the year and a great day to be a Razorback! WPS!!!!

Ironhawg

The way I look at it, this season has played out well.  Things could have gone south badly after Mizzou, but the team held together and kept grinding.  Every win from this point on is gravy.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: snf6278 on March 12, 2017, 10:02:28 am
Knowing that no matter the outcome of the game with ky jelly we can say we are in. Great job by Mike and everyone of these young men. After mizzery and vandy they could have thrown  in the towel. Come 5 o'clock, I'll be in my recliner watching in anticipation and excitement. It's a great time of the year and a great day to be a Razorback! WPS!!!!

Wooooooo pig!

ATLHog

Quote from: snf6278 on March 12, 2017, 10:02:28 am
HECK YES IT IS. I can finally watch a game relatively relaxed. Been scanning all the bracketology sites wondering what seed Hogs would elevate to with the SEC Title. Guessing a 5

Hawgphish

It is a great feeling.  We are relevant.

VictoryRedChevy

Yep. It's where we belong.

In the SECTCG vs KY and comfortably in the big one.

Win or lose, I'm proud of this.

woodhog14

Quote from: Ironhawg on March 12, 2017, 10:09:40 am
The way I look at it, this season has played out well.  Things could have gone south badly after Mizzou, but the team held together and kept grinding.  Every win from this point on is gravy.

Exactly. I feel the same way. WPS!!!

Atlhogfan1

One of the best days of the year.

And I have a good feeling about our game today. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

NuttinItUp

elksnort

Bogghawg

I'm finding myself strangely more excited about the selection show than this game, although that will no doubt change as the game moves along.  it is a good day, win or lose.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig