Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Relax: Deep breaths for the next few days

Started by A.Ziffle, January 29, 2012, 09:17:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

A.Ziffle

I've seen a lot of worry on this site dealing with recruiting. Especially with Mr. Green-Beckham. I can understand it in a way. I want him to be a HOG as bad as the next guy. The thing is, we don't have any control over it. If he committs to us, great. If he doesn't, then so be it. The fate of our football program doesn't depend on one guy. We have a team loaded with talent and a lot of talented players already committed. It won't be the end of the world, as some of you are acting like.   

With DGB's announcement coming up in the next few days, I expect the anxiety to grow even more. There is no need for it. Some of you guys need to relax a bit and just be proud that we are at least in the running for the nation's top prospect.

In addition, I'd also like to point out the fact that some on here are almost positive as to who he will choose, and of course, everyone has "sources". Some of you might actually have a legitimate source, I don't know. But, as tight-lipped as this recruiting process has been, it's hard to say. I just feel like we're setting ourselves up for a disappointment if, heaven forbid, he doesn't pick us.

Here's to hoping DGB is a HOG... but also not having a panic attack if he chooses to play ball at another university. Just RELAX folks.   ;D

GO HOGS :razorback:
And please refrain from using that "PANIC" button on your keyboard.