Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

" Manu Ginobili "

Started by Hogchittlins, June 14, 2007, 11:09:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogchittlins

Was robbed of the NBA MVP!  Any thoughts?

Oliver

Yeah, he's a dirty player and a flopper and I really wish somebody would foul him in a way that he won't forget the next time he wrecklessly drives to the basket.

pigwiz

Personally I thought Tony Parker deserved the award

hawgfan80

Quote from: Hogchittlins on June 14, 2007, 11:09:15 pm
Was robbed of the NBA MVP!  Any thoughts?

MVP of falling down? That guy spends more time on the floor than anyone else in the league. Tony Parker was easily the Finals MVP.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Damn argentines always getting screwed.  First the Falklands now this
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Brutalis

Manu is a screw from being loose in a controlled chaos Gervin called it.

His sleepy moves pretty much made LeBroom stand still.
God, please let the my Hogs be just half as good as my Spurs. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh meeennnnnnnnnnn

Franz Boaraz

That is not real basketball the Spurs play.  It looks more like rugby.  These are truly the darkest days of the NBA.

ConwayHog

I just now saw on Sportscenter that the Spurs won.  This series was a real snoozer.

arklahoman36

There was an NBA Finals this year?

Loafbone

Parker was deserving of the MVP award. I hope all the Spurs DIA.
My name is Olster. Seriously. My parents named me Olster. I hate them.

Michael Porkleone

Quote from: Mid Major Legs™ on June 14, 2007, 11:35:05 pm
I just now saw on Sportscenter that the Spurs won.  This series was a real snoozer.
Did Journey play as the last shot went up?

Did the lights go out?

If not, I don't care. 

:)
Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

bigyellowdog

Quote from: Yindao on June 14, 2007, 11:48:59 pm
Did Journey play as the last shot went up?

Did the lights go out?

If not, I don't care. 

:)

LOL.

Brutalis

Quote from: Franz Boaraz on June 14, 2007, 11:34:50 pm
That is not real basketball the Spurs play.  It looks more like rugby.  These are truly the darkest days of the NBA.
Actually it's the other way around. San Antonio is the only team left that plays fundamental hard-nose basketball like the Celtics and Lakers of the 80s and beyond.
God, please let the my Hogs be just half as good as my Spurs. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh meeennnnnnnnnnn

Brutalis

I know. One powerful team vs a cupcake. Sucked.

Big Papa Satan

Here's hoping Ginobili gets chokeslammed sooner or later.  Give him a real reason to flop like a little bitch.

Brutalis

Hate. Fuel as to why he is making 8 mil next year, wearing 3 championship rings and you're posting on hogville that he flops. I'm sure somebody cares...