Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Campbell @ Wynne

Started by cowboy7290, January 03, 2007, 05:18:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cowboy7290

He did retire today....Hope is someone from inside, but you know how these things get. Good luck Don...

Big Papa Satan

Thanks for the memories, Coach.  Here's for a happy, and deserved, retirement.

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Coach Campbell, my uncle, and my Dad went to school together at Forrest City, good friend of the family.

Wynne will be hard pressed to find another as good as him......

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?

maniax22bolts20

hmmmm the Indians need him on staff.

Big Papa Satan

Word is that longtime assistant coach and defensive coordinator Ray Shempert has been offered the position.

BumpieJohnson

Great coach his 02 wynn team beat my brothers team in one of the bigest games that year. He threw the ball 2 times.

Darren#5

Quote from: BumpieJohnson on January 04, 2007, 03:57:12 pm
Great coach his 02 wynn team beat my brothers team in one of the bigest games that year. He threw the ball 2 times.
Thanks coach and have a good retirement.

Rooka

He did a great job, and he was a great coach. I wish him the best with retirement.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Darren#5

Quote from: Uncle Ivan™ on January 04, 2007, 03:19:54 pm
Word is that longtime assistant coach and defensive coordinator Ray Shempert has been offered the position.
He has and he is probably going to take it.

razorjacket2006

I was a Jacket when he took over. I havent always agreed with his style, but he has allways been effective.  He brought us tradition and for that he will always be remembered as one of the greatest.  Enjoy retirement and Come back and support us everychance you get.  You are a class act and will be hard to replace.
D-Mac is great at RB and QB so lets see what he can do at Head Coach

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: BumpieJohnson on January 04, 2007, 03:57:12 pm
I remember hearing him say on the radio "Yeah _____, (can't remember the radio host) we really opened it up today and decided to throw the ball 3 times instead of 2."

Big Papa Satan

Campbell was hilarious on the radio.

"Yeah, we threw two passes and completed them both for touchdowns.  Only the thing was that one of them was to the other team."

"Boy, it was hot on the field tonight.  Maybe next week we can set a buncha fans in the endzone and have 'em blow so that we can have us a breeze."

"That boy's 5'2".  Shortest boy on the team.  He's the last person in town to know when it's raining."

zman98

Coach Campbell was great!  Shempert would be an excellent replacement.

V. V. Hawg

Shempert has been named the coach and I think he's been over the defense.  What kind of offence will he run? 

ArkHogJason

I was told that he will run the same offence Cambell ran. " the Diamond-T "

NuttinItUp

Wynne all the way.. And you know this..

Big Papa Satan

Salty Hog

Fear The Hog!!!!