Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

#1 Team lose on the road

Started by hdturner, January 07, 2018, 06:56:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hdturner

#1 Michigan State lost road game today at Ohio State by 16 points. The road is tough for all team including Arkansas. Everyone need to relax Arkansas will be okay. We will 3 or 4 road games this year.

Fan701

Quote from: hdturner on January 07, 2018, 06:56:04 pm
#1 Michigan State lost road game today at Ohio State by 16 points. The road is tough for all team including Arkansas. Everyone need to relax Arkansas will be okay. We will 3 or 4 road games this year.
Of course, you're right.  Duke was beaten on the road yesterday, along with Kentucky, but some of our fans have an agenda that is served by making lots of noise on here when we lose, as if no one else ever loses, and we should win them all.  It happens every year. 

3of5-2

Quote from: hdturner on January 07, 2018, 06:56:04 pm
Dang, I think FCJ got a new account.

WorfHog

Home team wins 70% of the time. Miss St was kept in the game by poor homer officiating and Auburn flat out beat us.

Big Nasty 34

Quote from: WorfHog on January 08, 2018, 08:07:47 am
Home team wins 70% of the time. Miss St was kept in the game by poor homer officiating and Auburn flat out beat us.

Yeah, I really wasn't that upset with the Auburn game, they played like we do at home. That game just made me even more mad about dropping the MSU game. Oh well, it's a long season. We will get back on track this week.

rude1

How many of those teams that dropped road games, haven't won a road game? I don't think we compare................................

hulk hog

Losing on the road would be easier to get over if we had won anything or competed at a high level in the past 15 years. Duke, Michigan St. and Kentucky are elite and get everyone's best shot.
paid for by the NHO... the NewHogOrder.....

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: rude1 on January 08, 2018, 12:51:09 pm
How many of those teams that dropped road games, haven't won a road game? I don't think we compare................................
well to the you the truth Duke and Mich st both have 1, both against 100-150 RPI. We haven't even come close to playing somebody on the road with a RPI under 100
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 08, 2018, 01:14:38 pm
well to the you the truth Duke and Mich st both have 1, both against 100-150 RPI. We haven't even come close to playing somebody on the road with a RPI under 100
Maybe I'm misreading your post, but all 3 of our road losses were to teams with RPI's under 100.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Karma on January 08, 2018, 01:33:32 pm
Maybe I'm misreading your post, but all 3 of our road losses were to teams with RPI's under 100.
yeah I meant above!!
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"