Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who are the top highschool football players in the state this year?

Started by rricha, February 19, 2005, 07:28:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rricha

FootballFanatic

Quote from: rricha on February 19, 2005, 07:28:37 pm
I know of Mustain and Walker who are the others
Jrs.- Chaten, Trezvant, Keaton, Burton, Burns, and Jones.

pioneerhog

Drew Hilton from batesville is suppose to be good but I don't know for sure.

hawkeyefan17

Isn't Damian Williams, one of Mitch Mustain's wide recievers at Springdale, supposed to be one of the top players in Arkansas?

I hear he has an offer from Iowa. (as well as MANY other schools)

Porkahontas

The top 5 includes Mustain, LT Walker, Bartley Webb, Damian Williams, and Jim Hart. Mustain (QB), Webb (OL) and Williams (WR/ATH) are all from Springdale. Walker is from Wynne (not originally, so he's far from a lock for Arkansas), and Hart (OL) is from a couple miles up the road here in Pocahontas.

That should be some of the top seniors in the state. Rivals has a top 21 (or is it top 30?) list available somewhere on www.hawgsports.com

hawgfan_18

Quote from: Porkahontas on April 16, 2005, 09:38:15 pm
The top 5 includes Mustain, LT Walker, Bartley Webb, Damian Williams, and Jim Hart. Mustain (QB), Webb (OL) and Williams (WR/ATH) are all from Springdale. Walker is from Wynne (not originally, so he's far from a lock for Arkansas), and Hart (OL) is from a couple miles up the road here in Pocahontas.

That should be some of the top seniors in the state. Rivals has a top 21 (or is it top 30?) list available somewhere on www.hawgsports.com

do you live in pocahontas?

Smithers™

Quote from: FootballFanatic on February 20, 2005, 11:42:21 am
Quote from: rricha on February 19, 2005, 07:28:37 pm
I know of Mustain and Walker who are the others
Jrs.- Chaten, Trezvant, Keaton, Burton, Burns, and Jones.

I used to play basketball with CJ Chaten. He's a great athlete.

Porkahontas

Quote from: hawgfan_18 on April 26, 2005, 11:20:18 pm
Quote from: Porkahontas on April 16, 2005, 09:38:15 pm

do you live in pocahontas?

Yup. Sure do.

Smithers™

FootballFanatic

Smithers™

Haha he was on that same basketball team for a few weeks.  We were stacked for a 7th grade team.