Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pulling For Ohio State?

Started by nwa_razorback_coffee, December 01, 2017, 02:17:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nwa_razorback_coffee

Is there anything higher than 190 proof that will assist anyone pulling for Ohio State to win on Saturday against Wisconsin?

Elguapo501

I hope wisky wins it all 💪💪👌

bennyl08

Alcohol would burn I would imagine. Try KY or lotion if you are "pulling" for ohio state.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Bubba's Bruisers

The only thing I care about is for tOSU to be left out of the playoff.  Couldn't care less after that.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Cotton

Quote from: nwa_razorback_coffee on December 01, 2017, 02:17:11 pm
Is there anything higher than 190 proof that will assist anyone pulling for Ohio State to win on Saturday against Wisconsin?
Mezcal. The real stuff. Or its brother Bacanora.

You won't remember a thing after your 4th shot. Don't care your tolerance.
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

jgphillips3

Quote from: nwa_razorback_coffee on December 01, 2017, 02:17:11 pm

You could just Rufi yourself.  Then you can do it and not have the horrible memories of having done it.

Ohio Hog

Sed76

It would be great if Alabama and Ohio State got left out but that's not going to happen. Alabama is the only team who can lose in late November and not suffer any consequences.

longpig

Quote from: jgphillips3 on December 01, 2017, 02:21:06 pm
You could just Rufi yourself.  Then you can do it and not have the horrible memories of having done it.

sage advice
Don't be scared, be smart.

rljjr

Nope. I think Wisconsin should win and be in. I'm kind of pulling for them to at least make the final game. OSU doesn't deserve to go. Two losses and one of them huge to an average team. I don't like the talking heads who are bad-mouthing Wisconsin. Those are the same guys who would be dogging us because we're upsetting the traditional powers.
I hope TCU wins, too.
I want Georgia to win (not for any Gus related stuff, but because I can't stand AU).
I want Bama left on the sidelines crying, but if TCU and Wis win then it should be GA and Bama rounding it out.

No Big 12, No Pac 12. That would be total chaos and I love it.

longpig

Quote from: Sed76 on December 01, 2017, 02:25:42 pm
It would be great if Alabama and Ohio State got left out but that's not going to happen. Alabama is the only team who can lose in late November and not suffer any consequences.

Better chance of Alabama AND the victor in Atlanta getting in than one BIG team.  Make Razorback athletics more money, maybe better by association.  I'll need to hose down outside and take 3 showers to get the stank of pulling for tOSU minimized.
Don't be scared, be smart.

RebHog

I cant pull for the suckeyes in any scenario....just cant do it  :puke:

kp72204

Hmmmm!!!!! I have no ill will towards Wisconsin (they told us CBB was bad) but them winning only enforces you need to get up for 2 real games a year (most years).
I hate Ohio St and want KJ Hill t regret not coming here (this would damper that feeling i imagine.
With that said i'm shooting for an underdog-----anyone but Bama!!!!!!!

longtimeHogfan

I'd like to see St. win then get left out of the playoffs
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

Kneph13

Quote from: rljjr on December 01, 2017, 02:27:44 pm
Nope. I think Wisconsin should win and be in. I'm kind of pulling for them to at least make the final game. OSU doesn't deserve to go. Two losses and one of them huge to an average team. I don't like the talking heads who are bad-mouthing Wisconsin. Those are the same guys who would be dogging us because we're upsetting the traditional powers.
I hope TCU wins, too.
I want Georgia to win (not for any Gus related stuff, but because I can't stand AU).
I want Bama left on the sidelines crying, but if TCU and Wis win then it should be GA and Bama rounding it out.

No Big 12, No Pac 12. That would be total chaos and I love it.

I hope Wisky wins in all.  The Suckeyes don't deserve to be in and I never ever root for them.
I don't like the Sooners either, if I root for anything Oklahoma related it will be sOu.
Go Dawgs.  I hate Auburn and I don't care for Gus.
Also hope Bama is left crying on the sidelines.
There is no Political Correctness in war

stan the man

If Ohio State wins they will jump Alabama. Even though they don't deserve it. Remember what happened last year and they got skunked 31 to 0

Hogimus Prime

Billy Bats

After the 2010 Sugar Bowl I cannot in good conscience tug for Slowhio State.

Calling All Hogs

Reverse #Karma if Wisconsin wins it all the same year Bielema gets canned.

Hawghiggs

I would actually like to see someone other than the usual suspects win or get to play for a national title.

Hogwild

I'm pulling for Wisconsin and OU, don't want Bama in.

longtimeHogfan

I'm not rooting for osu, I'd just like to see Wisconsin go down and then osu left at the alter out of the playoffs. 
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: Sed76 on December 01, 2017, 02:25:42 pm

Nah. Clemson did lost November 12th last year to Pittsburgh and still got in and was able to win it all. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

LRRandy

Quote from: kp72204 on December 01, 2017, 02:35:53 pm
Hmmmm!!!!! I have no ill will towards Wisconsin (they told us CBB was bad) but them winning only enforces you need to get up for 2 real games a year (most years).
I hate Ohio St and want KJ Hill t regret not coming here (this would damper that feeling i imagine.
With that said i'm shooting for an underdog-----anyone but Bama!!!!!!!
I'm gonna guess he has no regrets. He has been part of a 34-5 won/loss record the three seasons he has been there and plays in front of over 100,000 people more often than he plays in front of 40,000
This is fun, isn't it.