Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LSU losing to Troy

Started by Hogs49ers, September 30, 2017, 06:41:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogs49ers

Man, LSU is just plain bad and I would imagine they will come back and win this game, but I do think we will beat them this year. 
SCREW Vandy!

PorkRinds

How bad of a coach do you have to be to coach at LSU and be absolutely terrible?

bennyl08

Quote from: Hogs49ers on September 30, 2017, 06:41:29 pm
Man, LSU is just plain bad and I would imagine they will come back and win this game, but I do think we will beat them this year.

Don't know about definitely beating them, but definitely are not unified as a team enough to be out of reach of us beating them. I think this game will, as it has for the past decade, be a tossup game.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

factchecker

Troy is pretty salty but they only beat New Mexico State by 3.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Hogs49ers

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 30, 2017, 06:43:11 pm
How bad of a coach do you have to be to coach at LSU and be absolutely terrible?

Exactly, they probably have the talent to be an 11 win team.

I just love seeing the coonasses suck and seeing all the corndog fans with confused faces in the stands is just so enjoyable.
SCREW Vandy!

Hogs49ers

Quote from: factchecker on September 30, 2017, 06:43:59 pm
Troy is pretty salty but they only beat New Mexico State by 3.

What do y'all think about Troy's young coach - Neal Brown?  I actually would not hate getting him, think he would be solid.  If this guy had some talent, he could be really good.

"In two short seasons, Brown has led the Trojans to a 10-win season, the nation's best turnaround, the first top-25 ranking in school and Sun Belt history, record-breaking attendance numbers, NCAA statistical leaders and much more.

The sixth-youngest head coach in the Football Bowl Subdivision, Brown has transformed the culture of the Troy football program, which has led to wins on the field, in the classroom, in the community and on the recruiting path."
SCREW Vandy!

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

factchecker

Quote from: Hogs49ers on September 30, 2017, 06:51:17 pm
What do y'all think about Troy's young coach - Neal Brown?

I really don't know much about him.

He is really young at 37 but it will be interesting to see how his career progresses.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

hogcard1964

East Clintwood

What do y'all think about Troy's young coach - Neal Brown?  I actually would not hate getting him, think he would be solid.

"In two short seasons, Brown has led the Trojans to a 10-win season, the nation's best turnaround, the first top-25 ranking in school and Sun Belt history, record-breaking attendance numbers, NCAA statistical leaders and much more.

The sixth-youngest head coach in the Football Bowl Subdivision, Brown has transformed the culture of the Troy football program, which has led to wins on the field, in the classroom, in the community and on the recruiting path."

Now you've done it.

This thread will now be moved to Purgatory, CO.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Hogs49ers

Quote from: East Clintwood on September 30, 2017, 06:56:49 pm
Now you've done it.

This thread will now be moved to Purgatory, CO.

Haha true that...I obviously was not thinking straight.
SCREW Vandy!

birmingHAMette

Curle crew officiating seems a bit confused tonight.
Go Hogs

Pigsknuckles

bennyl08

What do y'all think about Troy's young coach - Neal Brown?  I actually would not hate getting him, think he would be solid.  If this guy had some talent, he could be really good.

Where are you getting that quote from? Troy is absolutely not the first team in the sun belt to have a top 25 ranking.
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Hogs49ers

Quote from: bennyl08 on September 30, 2017, 06:59:50 pm
Where are you getting that quote from? Troy is absolutely not the first team in the sun belt to have a top 25 ranking.

The Troy website lol - http://www.troytrojans.com/coaches.aspx?rc=1045&path=football

I think it may have been just suggesting the first Troy team?  If you go to the link above, you will see some of the ridiculously quick turnarounds he has accomplished in his first 2 years as HC.
SCREW Vandy!

bennyl08

Quote from: Hogs49ers on September 30, 2017, 07:01:51 pm
The Troy website lol - http://www.troytrojans.com/coaches.aspx?rc=1045&path=football

I think it may have been just suggesting the first Troy team?

That's what the first half of that sentence suggests. Maybe the second half is just saying first time they've also been ranked since being in the sun belt???

3kgthog

We thought we'd spank them last year, too.

HiggiePiggy

It's looking like we will be stuck with Bielema at least one more year.  I don't think it would be a good idea to fight LSU, Tennessee, and Texas A&M for a new coach. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

hogcard1964

Hogs49ers

I bet that QB has broken ribs from that hit.
SCREW Vandy!

Hogs49ers

SCREW Vandy!

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: Hogs49ers on September 30, 2017, 07:19:13 pm
Well done sir!  ;)
Yeah...corrected that, but was a trifle premature. Loving it though. :)

Pigsknuckles

solitons

this game tells us what a good/bad coach can do with same players, coach O is not SEC level.
it shows how  crazy is LSU  replacing Les Miles with O

solitons

Pigsknuckles

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

solitons

how happy are the LSU fans now

Cambridge Hog

new #1 on the hot seat coming!

bourbon bottles will be raining down on the sideline tonight

hoglady

I'm already texting with some of my high school buddies - NOT HAPPY!!
My facebook feed will be melting tonight if LSU loses to Troy!
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

solitons

how is the lsu fan message board

hoglady

Quote from: solitons on September 30, 2017, 08:45:50 pm
how is the lsu fan message board

I imagine Tigerdroppings is having a fit.
LSU could pull it out but the fans will not be happy.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

Hogs49ers

This is amazing! I really hope Troy hangs on here.
SCREW Vandy!

LRrazorback

hoglady

Troy really deserved to win that game.
LSU just got outplayed.
When and why did they pull Etling?
I know they put him back in to save the day, but why did they pull him to begin with?