Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

David Williams

Started by Arkansas Fan, November 24, 2017, 05:50:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkansas Fan

This guy was a good player for us in just the one season we could have him. Props to him.

theFlyingHog

I wish we'd had him for four years. And he should have gotten 25 carries/game

Kneph13

I agree, he should have gotten more carries.  Props to him.
There is no Political Correctness in war

Dr. Starcs

Loved watching him. Thanks David for a solid effort all year.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

He was my favorite running back from the moment his transfer was announced. Hope he gets a shot at the next level, he'd do well with the right team
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

code red

A blind man could have seen he was better than Whaley. And he was. And has been all season. But never given the chance. Good riddance coach Bielema.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Hawgboy64

No matter who's coaching, l love all the players that put on the uniform. Thank you David, you're a Hog for life.
"Of all the things I've lost, my mind is what I miss the most." Mark Twain

longpig

Kid was surprisingly good this season, all things considered,and may do very well in the draft.
Don't be scared, be smart.

farmhawg

He should have had a lot more carries, he earned them.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Silver Hog

Things will change starting now.

doc53

Thank you for becoming a Hog,David Williams.
I was THERE for the Pooch Kick

Dark Helmet Hog

He sure had a heck of a last game. Gave it everything he had.

snoblind

Good player, wish him the best.

hogman64

Quote from: farmhawg on November 24, 2017, 06:47:08 pm
He should have had a lot more carries, he earned them.

one of the reasons B B is fired is his bad choosing  of assistant coaches... the RB coach  is example A.   he never goes  with the hot back , not that Whaley  had a bad game but Williams  was clearly the  most effective  back today and they got the same number of carries....nuts.