Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pork ... we need some good news

Started by HogNTX, November 24, 2017, 05:33:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogNTX

Großer Kriegschwein

It will be official before lunch tomorrow.

That is multi-sourced information.
This is my non-signature signature.

Ex-Trumpet

I just saved big on my car insurance.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

hawgdavis

menace_hawg3

I see Bret getting fired before lunch tomorrow...

Squealers

ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

HogNTX

It needs to be done before his press conference... I don't want to see his face and hear his crap anymore.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: HogNTX on November 24, 2017, 05:36:43 pm
It needs to be done before his press conference... I don't want to see his face and hear his crap anymore.

Fortunately, there's cable.  And other games.  Any sightings are on you!!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

_Hamlet_

go hogues

Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

seasonhog

Mr. Porkleone

moses_007

He's gone.  Loss today was final nail in his coffin.  Either tonight or tomorrow morning.  Wish it was right now.

Let's get it over with.

forrest city joe

Porkette

The final nail in his coffin should have been a long time ago. Wish they would announce it tonight, but tomorrow will do.
GO HOGS GO!

Squealers

ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!