Previous topic - Next topic

BPsTheMan

Gus Malzahn to the Dallas Cowboys

it's a done deal guys

Done. Deal.

PORKULATOR

Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on October 29, 2015, 07:07:39 pm
bump
freakin hilarious... I'm plus oneing you because I get it.
I like your kind of funny dude.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

redbarn

"I'm against the constitutionality of marriage in any way, shape, or form.  You may quote me......."  Rev Jerry Falwell

JIMMY BOARFFETT

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Sed76

He'll have McFadden running the Wildcat in no time while Romo can only sit and stare. ::)

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: Sed76 on October 29, 2015, 08:39:10 pm
He'll have McFadden running the Wildcat in no time while Romo can only sit and stare. ::)

McFadden needs to be running the wildcat RIGHT NOW!
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Mike_e

Don't know if Jeruh could stand Gussie tryin to put him in the dunk tank.

Be funny though and if they set it up like down to the county fair no tellin how much they could raise.
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Can't happen.  He's already sold his soul to the devil once, well maybe a couple of times.  No more than three times probably.

A fourth wouldn't hurt I guess.

jrulz83

Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

Athog

Hog N Bama

Jackrabbit Hog

Did the forum headings get changed last night?  MMQB has turned into the Tavern.

Say....I think I just stumbled onto a great April Fool's idea for next year!
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Pigsknuckles

"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

BielemaBrilliance

"When you win, nothing hurts" Joe N

Hogarusa

I'll ride the wave where it takes me

Pigsknuckles

Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on October 30, 2015, 07:42:38 am
inspired by your avi

Thanks for that nugget. My favorite game of all time (because I was there). Orange Bowl is close second.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Boardon Hamsay

Gus to Dallas is a done deal. Hope Dave Christiensen joins his staff in some capacity.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

MS_HogFan

Quote from: Scarlett Johansson's Liberally and Amply Slathered Frito Pie on October 30, 2015, 08:44:37 am
Gus to Dallas is a done deal. Hope Dave Christiensen joins his staff in some capacity.

I hope he brings in Smiley to run special teams.
SOOIE

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: MS_HogFan on October 30, 2015, 08:46:05 am
I hope he brings in Smiley to run special teams.

This. JLS would do great with special teams battles for large chunks of land.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

JIMMY BOARFFETT

owl

OWL says SUPPORT THE HOGS

urkillnmesmalls

I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

MS_HogFan

SOOIE

JIMMY BOARFFETT

Quote from: urkillnmesmalls on October 30, 2015, 09:01:07 am
Whaa??   ???   This thing was solidly off the tracks from the OP. 

That's just your opinion.  On a HRV thread, you have to read between the lines.  That's where the real discussion is taking place. 

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on October 30, 2015, 09:03:24 am
That's just your opinion.  On a HRV thread, you have to read between the lines.  That's where the real discussion is taking place.

Well, at the rate he's going at All Barn, he may go to the Cowboys, but it may be peddlin' peanuts.  "Get ya dry roasted peanuts heaah."  He could employ the HUHN and get twice the amount of sales during the game.   
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

hogsanity

Quote from: urkillnmesmalls on October 30, 2015, 09:15:20 am
Well, at the rate he's going at All Barn, he may go to the Cowboys, but it may be peddlin' peanuts.  "Get ya dry roasted peanuts heaah."  He could employ the HUHN and get twice the amount of sales during the game.   

I will not be shocked at all if he bails on Aub this year, 3 years is a long time for GM to be at any job.

Can you imagine a cowboys/eagles matchup with Gus and his staff and Chip and his staff gyrating on the sidelines with all their hurry up windmilling and signal cards flapping around.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Albert Einswine

inspired by your avi

That was a such a fun game to watch! One of my best Hog memories. I just now realized the TD they gave Texas was completely bogus. Dude's entire lower body was out of bounds out the side of the end zone when he caught the ball.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

oldrazorband

inspired by your avi

Thanks for the memories.  I was at the right end of the "A" at the beginning of the video.  They swarmed 'em from the beginning and never let up.

BPsTheMan

James Shibest joining Malzahn at the Cowboys as Special Teams Coordinator

that's the word

more later

BPsTheMan

owl

OWL says SUPPORT THE HOGS